Chapter 25

***strong language****

I did not want another one of his stupid "gifts", all they have done is hurt me in the worse ways possible. I was scarred physically and emotionally from them.

Adam didn't say a word to me after his confession he just stood expressionless and watched me. I couldn't even look at him all I kept thinking about was his stupid humour and the way the cooed to his motorcycle.

' Now Kitten, I'm going to tell you what your third gift is and I know it's going to shock your little mind but I assure you I have my reasons.' Cadmer said then turned to face Adam and grinned at him wildly.

' I don't think this has ever happened Adam!' He excitedly said.

' What, what has never happened.' I asked getting sick and tired of waiting for him. He might as well get what ever other sadistic thing he has planned over and done with so that I can just go to sleep.

Cadmer turned around again to face me and said,

' Curiosity killed the cat.'

I just sneered at his pathetic face and that pathetic line, really that was the best he could come up with?

Cadmer raised his bushy eyebrows at me and crossed his arms over his chest.

' Such an impatient little Kitten! To be honest I'm quite sad about this gift. You see you were only to receive it well not for months to come but my dear boy, Adam here convinced me other wise. My dear little Kitten I am going to let you go!'

I think my jaw hit the floor. Was he being serious?! No, he's playing with me, he probably means something like  killing me. I can't get excited he's sick he's playing mind games with me!

' So what you're going to kill me?' I said my face impassive.

' Of course not, well not right now at least, what do you take me for an animal? Kitten that's your disgusting role not mine.' Cadmer said smiling at me.

Narrowing my eyes at him I said,

' So let me go.'

He smirked at me and his eyes lit up.

' I will and we are going to drop you off exactly where we took you. '

He must of seen the shock evident on my face because he said,

' Why, you wonder well Kitten you see it's all part of my master plan. I am going to let you run back to your bastard mate and when he sees what I've done to you oh he's going to be ruined and you'll see how his guilt will eat at him. You may take your own life as well which would be a bonus because then Xavier will suffer greatly. But if you don't then I have future plans for you. It was so easy to capture you my dear and I will do it again easily and next time I'll keep you for far longer and then give you back to him in pieces. You see I want the Bastard to feel the most excruciating pain possible and I want him suffer over and over again. It would of been to quick to just kill you, I want him to really feel the weight of  your death and I want it to eat at him and I want him to loath himself.'

' YOU FUCKING SADIST LEAVE US ALONE!' I screamed at him, tears running down my face in pure blinding rage.

I realised I'd never be free of this-this thing ever not even if he were dead. And to think Adam worke- was one of them made me feel beyond nauseous.

' Kitten, I just announced your freedom and you have the audacity to cuss at me? Such an ungrateful Bitch, don't you think Adam.' Cadmer said as he looked at Adam for his answer.

' Yes ' Adam said stoically.

' Adam has always been one of such few words. A shame really but no matter we must prepare you for your departure immediately.' Cadmers eyes began to glow and then I was blind again.

I felt as two hands grabbed me off the chair and then I was being dragged off to who knows where.

I tried to memorise and catch as many scents as possible but it was difficult and my body was crumbling, my back was causing me so much of pain I could barely think straight. The shock of being set free still clung to me. I couldn't quite wrap my head around it but then I kept thinking about Cadmers words and how no matter what I would die, if not by own hand then by his and it frightened the hell out of me.

Just moments before he announced  his third "gift" I said I'd rather just close my eyes and never open them and I had meant them. Could I possible recover form this experience? I don't know, I don't even know who I am anymore. I feel so useless and so pathetic.

So betrayed and alone, Xavier would never want me back after this,I'm ruined in every sense of the word.

I feel like I'm going to crack and there will be no coming back.

I could feel someone behind me and then I was being pushed into a car. Their hands dug in the back of my head as they directed me into what I presume is a back seat.

So I guess I wasn't going to get cleaned or anything no surprise there I never actually thought they would tend to me before "returning" me.

I felt the car jolt and I hit the back seat. My back  screamed in protest, I had to grit my teeth to hold in my scream.

I tried to stay awake to try to decipher my surroundings but I was still blind so to speak and I just couldn't keep my eyes open. All I wanted to do was fall asleep and let my body try to heal.

I still couldn't feel anything from my wolf and I had  no idea what to do about that. Gods but there were so many things wrong with me.

I really was weak how could I  of have ever thought I could handle being Queen Luna. Actually I don't think I ever thought I could, even more proof of just how being someone so powerful was out of my league.

Faces kept flashing before my eyes, Xavier's, Adams, Ginger and Chris's. All of their faces were on repeat. Xavier's grey eyes stuck out and I just thought about how he always held a storm in them but now I think the storms been released and it rages inside of me.

I don't know where I start and I don't know where I end. I'm so hurt, so deeply hurt that I feel as if nothing makes  sense anymore.

What I do know is that I am no longer the same   Victoria anymore. No, that person is dead, she died in that cell at the hands of that thing and now, now I had a choice to either create a new person or die with my old self.

Right now I don't know which path to take.

The car suddenly stopped and I felt rough hands take a  hold of my shoulders from behind and I heard a car door open.

I gasped out loud as my face made contact with the tarred road. I could feel my vision coming back and I blinked a few times.

I immediately noticed that it was dark out and I had been thrown out on the side of the road next to the woods which was right next to Jennifer's.

Right where it all began. It almost felt as if I was transported back to that day. I could feel the chill I felt back then and the uneasiness.

Only one question remained now. Where was I going to go?

Picking myself up I hunched my shoulders and hung my head. I took a shaking step forward towards my adopted parents.

—————————-

What did you think "gift" 3 was????

Hope you enjoyed it!

Vote and comment❤️

Till next time🦋

No heroic rescue and no escape 🤨 thoughts???

Who can't wait to see Xavier🙋‍♀️