The end of Lily.

“’Ouch, Lily you are hurting me! “ I shouted in pain.

Just in some time, I heard a knock at the door. Lily pushed me on the ground and went to see who came at the door.

She opened the door, and quickly the Pastor sprinkled the holy water on her. Lily screamed in the pain,as the water burnt her skin.

I got up to help her, and then I realized, what I was doing was wrong. 

Lily started shouting “Sarah, help your Lily, her skin is burning, and she will die! They will kill me, don't trust them. Help please!”

I gulped hard, trying to hold myself, what should I do? I was so confused at the moment. Luis got up by the support of a chair; he was holding his stomach as it hurt.

I froze, when I saw Lily get up, and laughing out loud. She kicked hard on the stomach of the Priest. “I won’t die easily, you know I am strong, stronger than you right? you so called father!”

“Lily! Stop hurting him, just run away, hurry!” I spoke. My sisterly part was saving her; I was remembering the times we spent, as she was about to go out the door. Luis held her tight and she punched him hard on the face, very easily. 

How can I let a demon run away? I quickly got into my senses. I can’t let her go. “Wait Lily, take me with you.” I spoke.

I gave a sign to the Pastor to keep the stake ready, it is time to say good bye to the vampire Lily and call in the fallen angel. I had to do this. I gave out my hand for her to hold it and take me.

Lily came back in; she lowered her eyes in shame. I could see a warm tear roll down her cheek. I felt so bad for her. Can’t I get my life back to normal with my sister? She still has a soft part for me. As Lily took my hand, the coldness of her hands reminded me to focus, on her killing. She is no more my Lily.

Luis locked the door from behind and the Pastor brought out the stake. Lily looked back at them; she came to know that something is going on. Lily held my hand tight and pulled me in front of her. I felt a pinch on my neck, of her sharp fangs. She spoke out loud “If you come any closer, I will suck the blood out of her, and she will be with me forever,as a vampire!”

“Let her go you demon, you are not Lily, stop fooling us! Go to hell. Go, in the name of Jesus!” The father shouted.

“Move out of our way, fast!” Lily spoke while dragging me all the way to the door. I wanted to cry, I was such a weak person from inside, it hurt me more to know that its Lily treating me this way.

I saw from the corner of my eye, that Luis took a handful of holy water and he splashed it on her. She let me free, and used her hand as a shield to protect her skin.

Luis sprinkled more and more water; the Pastor came close and gave me the stake in my hands. “Do it! She would love to die with your hands, and she will be an angel right in front of you. Be strong, you are blessed my child.”

“No Sarah! You can’t kill me! I am you sister, remember the gorilla mask, who will you have fun teasing? Mom and dad will hate you for killing me.” Lily yelled, while shattering in pain.

 I took the stake from his hands, and started feeling weak to my knees. I couldn’t do it. I sat down on the floor helpless, while biting my lower lip in nervousness.

“Sarah, she is just making you weak! Jesus is more important to us than anyone, do it for him!” Luis uttered.

I wanted to vomit out, I was feeling sick and hell nervous. I could'nt even stand up from the ground. I closed my eyes and leaned my body against the wall. Suddenly, a very cold breeze came right from the window.

I looked up the window quickly and saw a bright light coming from it, then saw a figure of mom and dad in the light, they both were smiling radiantly at me. Was I dreaming or its real?

I got up the floor and walked closer to the light. My legs were all shaky and hard to carry. I cried “Mom and dad, you came to see me,just see what our Lily is doing!” 

“Bring her to us, we will take care of her. Kill the demon my dear, you will do best for your sister and she needs your help. Help the angel inside her.” And the light disappeared.

Was this my illusion or dream? Whatever it was, it really gave me strength and power. I will do it now. I will end this demon.

I got up with the stake in my hands, holding it tight. Luis was sprinkling the holy water continuosly, while reciting the holy verses, which made her weak.

Without wasting any seconds, I inserted the stake deeply inside Lily’s heart. She shrieked in pain, and fell straight on the ground, dead. I saw her body turning into dust and I fell on the ground unconscious.

Luis and Pastor Thomas came running to me, trying to wake me up but I couldn’t move. I could only hear their voices.”Wake up Sarah, Wake up my child, wake up!” I felt the arms of Luis carrying me on the couch, but I could not speak or open my eyes. Am I going to die too?

After a long sleep, I could hear a familiar voice waking me up. Like, it was the one of Lily.

I tried opening my eyes though my eyelids felt heavy. I blinked a several times to open my them clearly. And as they opened, I saw Lily standing right in front of me, she was surrounded with bright light around her. She had wings, and looked more than beautiful.

I had never seen her this way, even if she wore the best clothes and make-up. I sat upright on the coach, terrified. She smiled radiantly at me, and said “Your Lily is here, see how I woke you up easily. I will be always around you to protect you and keep you happy now. I have some more work do to, be right back sticky bum Sarah.” and I saw Lily disappear right infront of my eyes.

I shouted “Lily! Lily! Come back. Don't leave me!”

Luis and Pastor Thomas hurried to the restroom, they were sitting outside in the hall. I was breathing fast, feeling restless.

“Luis, Lily came, she was right here with me.” I looked around to search for Lily, but she was nowhere to be seen. I cried out loud realizing that, I won’t see Lily anymore.

The pastor came walking towards me, and sat next to me on the coach, “My child, you can call her whenever you want, she is now a fallen angel and I believe you have seen her, she came here to wake you. And, Its a  promise from me, she will be always around you.”