Lily helps Sarah get her Love.

The mall was flooded with people as it was Friday. Lily grabbed my hand and pulled me into a jeweler's shop which was on the ground floor, just near the entrance. "Let's get some stuff!" Lily chirped excitedly.

I don't like wearing jewellery and stuff you know, so why don't you carry on? I am waiting for you at the counter." I demanded.

While I was looking around the shop, I saw Luis with a beautiful lady from the corner of my eye. I looked straight with my eyes wide open to see if I am just imagining, but nope! Luis was right there, in front of me!

Who is that lady with him? And why are they looking at the engagement rings? I wondered.

Lily's jogged towards me to show me something she liked, but her face dropped when she saw what I’m staring at. She put a hand on my shoulder and said "Sarah, it must be his cousin from Las Vegas. Remember he told us about her when he came to see you?" She continued,

"Now let's go and eat something. I'm hungry! And my bad, I didn't even get the thing I was looking for in here, though I liked these pair of earrings."

It was hard to shift my gaze elsewhere. My eyes and heart were stuck on Luis. I didn't even get what Lily was talking about.

Lily grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the shop, she walked me all the way till the wishing fountain which was at the centre of the mall.

“Lily do you want me to make a wish? So here.”  She was about to respond but I swiftly closed my eyes and started making a wish; I wish Luis comes and tells me he loves me too! I flipped the coin in the fountain and opened my eyes.

Lily was glaring at me in anger.

"What is it Lily?”

Lily scowled "Don't let doubts lose the magic of love, because it's not every day you meet someone who has the magic to let you fall in love! And Love can neither be bought or sold, its only price is Love. So tell Luis you Love him!"

“No, I can’t tell Luis I Love him, and I will never!”

Luis cleared his throat behind us. "Did I just hear something?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Lily yelled at Luis "Yes you did! Sarah loves you! Get that!"

And she walked away gnashing her teeth, leaving us alone.

"When did you get here?" I asked Luis anxiously.

“Well, I saw both of you walk out the shop; I thought why you didn’t come over or say a Hi. It really bothered me." He continued,

"My eyes were on you all the time. Good thing, I could see through the shop. Then, I noticed both of you quarrelling about something, so I came here to make peace between you too. And luckily, I heard what I was eager to hear long back!

"I love you Sarah! I love you much more" Luis confessed while kissing me lightly on my lips. I rested my head on his chest, which felt so much like heaven. I was thanking Lily for this, from the inside.

I pulled apart when I heard someone calling out his name and I noticed the lady who was with Luis walking towards us.

Luis turned to face her "Meet her, she is one of my favorite cousins, Sophie from Las Vegas and she is getting engaged today.” He said while pointing at her.

She stopped and looked at me from head to toe "So you must be Sarah. Luis talks about you all the time and you are very beautiful just the way Luis described." She winked at Luis and gave out her hand to greet "Hello there Sarah!"

"Hi! Thank you Sophie and its nice meeting you!" I responded.

"Okay Luis and Sarah. I'm leaving now. Luis thanks for helping me select a ring and I want you both come together at my engagement. I am in a hurry now as I have some more things to do. Bye Luis! Bye Sarah! See you tonight" She waved us good bye and hurried out the main door.

Just then Lily came with three large cups of drinks in her hands. She gave one to each of us. "Luis needs coffee" I teased.

So was that your cousin Luis? Lily asked. Luis nodded with a big grin on his face.

"She is beautiful; I can see why Sarah is jealous!" 

I looked at Lily furiously. "See who's talking… Monkey!"

Lily rolled her eyes at and continued speaking "Guys, I’m carving for a double cheese burger, let's go to Burger King which is up there on the second floor.” while making her best puppy dog face.

 Luis refused to come along with us. He had to rush back to the clinic. "Sorry Lily, you guys carry on. There is no one at the clinic, I’ve been out whole day and Sarah is not there today, you can understand my situtuation." Luis responded.

 Lily said "Okay, no problem. First time one of you gave a reasonable answer.”

 Luis pulled me into a tight hug and kissed me sweetly on my forehead.

"I am happy both of us made it! Thanks to Lily" Luis spoke.

“Yeah, now both of us are not a bunch of losers, like Lily said an hour ago.” I chuckled.

Lily looked at me astonishingly and grinned.

“Okay girls, I will leave now. Enjoy shopping. Call me when you reach home Sarah."

"Yeah sure, I will. Take care!" I replied.

He waved us good bye and walked out the mall and we marched to Burger King.

 After having our burgers, we decided look for some good clothes and undergarments at the stores.

 It was 6:30 pm, when we moved out the mall.  While driving back home, Lily remembered she had Biology project to do in which she needed my help.

____________________________________________

Luis and Sarah are one finally!! Thanks to Lily!