Lily kidnapped by Marc.

I drove home joyfully; I was excited to tell Lily about how my day went at the clinic. As I paced to the main door, I saw that it is slightly open.

"Silly Lily! She left the door open; probably there is a guest at home today. Please let it not be Marc!" I mumbled.

As I set my foot in, I noticed some stains on the floor which looked like the ones of blood. I gulped hard and started searching for Lily in worry by calling out her name. "Lily, where are you?" Lily! Lily!"

I looked for Lily everywhere, in the rest room, kitchen, her room, my room, the bathrooms and our parent's room which had a lock on it. She was nowhere to be seen.

I gave her a phone call, it came switched off. I cried in frustration "Lily! Where are you? Please be safe."

I started worrying "What if Marc did something wrong to her?" I ran outside the house and stood at the main gate, waiting for Lily to turn up but there was no sign of her.

Suddenly my eyes fell on her bracelet which was lying on the floor. It belonged to my mother, she gave it to Lily just two days before she died; Lily never removed it off from her hand, she valued it so much. I picked it up and kissed it while shoving it in my pocket. Something is wrong. I felt a warm tear stroll down my cheek.

"How can I not have Marc's number? I am so stupid!" I groaned.

I called up Katie, Lily's best friend. She picked up immediately. "Katie, is Lily there with you? She is not? What? She was last with Marc! No she is not home. Talk to you later. Bye."

I decided to go find her all by myself "Where can she be? I don't even know where Marc stays! He really made a fast move."

I sat in my car to go find her, but my car didn’t start. I checked the fuel, it was showing full.

"It must be the battery!' I yelled in frustration. I don't have time to fix it!

Without delay, I gave a call to Luis.

In some time Luis answered my call, "Hey sugar pie! Good you called me.”

I spoke out quickly "Luis, Lily is not home, I'm sure she has been kidnapped by her boyfriend and my car is not starting up. I need you. Please come fast."

Luis replied “What the hell? Wait right there, I'm on my way."

As Luis reached my place, I sat in his car and we both drove off in search of Lily.

I was holding on my tears for long and finally I cried out in front of Luis.

Luis spoke "Please don't cry, you need to be strong for the sake of Lily. Please sweetheart?" I nodded while wiping off my tears. Luis continued,

"So how do you know she is kidnapped?"

"I knew that Lily's boyfriend was evil. She never listened to me. I found blood stains on the floor at home and see this, Lily's bracelet! I replied while bringing out the bracelet from my pocket. "She never removes it. Her phone is switched off and her friend Katie says she was last with Marc." I continued

"Well, I know you won't believe me but I found out that Marc is a vampire and I am not crazy. He might have attacked her!" I started weeping.

Luis responded while wiping off the tears from my face "Sarah, nothing will change by crying, please stop and I do believe vampires exist. Don't worry we will find Lily but before that we need to meet a priest. Please? I nodded.

We reached to a church that was close to my home; Luis grabbed my hand and walked me to the church. Luis asked the sweeper of the church "Is Pastor Thomas around?" The sweeper nodded and pointed towards a room which was in the corner of the church.

Luis and I jogged all way to the room.

"Pastor?" Luis called.

Pastor Thomas was reading the bible. He looked up to us and closed it, while kissing it. "Luis! Good to see you after long, what brought you here?"

Luis spoke while pointing towards me "Actually, her sister is kidnapped by a vampire. We are not strong enough to fight one, what should we do?"

The pastor replied "I thought people in the medical line don’t believe in such things like vampires, it is better known as a part of fiction. In Christianity, we take them as a dead person who retained a semblance of life and could leave its grave-much in the same way that Jesus had risen after his death and burial and appeared before his follower and they are very dangerous. No one can fight them easily except those who God have chosen."

The pastor walked to open his cabinet; he brought out a sharp pointed stake, two crosses, a bottle of holy water and a mini- pocket bible.

He handed it to us saying "Take these, you might find them helpful.

We both looked at him blankly. The pastor continued "Wear this cross around your necks, this holy water will protect you, just sprinkle the water on the demon it will burn him a lot. And this stake is very powerful. Keep it with you always. It will kill the vampire at once; you need to insert it directly where the heart is." He said pointing on the left side below his chest. You can make your move now children."

"Thank you pastor" Luis spoke. I just smiled at the pastor. "God is with you..." The pastor responded.

Just as we walked out the cabin, Luis rushed back in "Umm..Sorry father, last thing; where can we find him?"

The pastor answered "They mostly stay in places like jungles, so start with the closest one to you. I will be praying here for you my children." and gave us a smile.

Luis and I both looked at each other and nodded, making a let’s- go face Then we walked speedily till we reached our

"I hope we find him soon, I can't afford to lose Lily" I spoke biting my lower lip, trying hard not to cry.

"Don't worry, as father said they mostly live in the jungles, so let’s try the one closest to the city which is a half an hour ride from here"

I nodded and continued asking, 

"How do you know so much about vampires?"

"I will tell you the whole story later baby. We need focus and look around everywhere as well right?" Luis replied. I nodded, as I had nothing to say. My heart was beating abnormally fast. I was feeling out of breathe.

_______________________________________

The most awaited chapter!! So how did you find it? :D I don't know much about christianity. So if there is any mistake please don't take it hard and do tell me.