Lily thinks, Sarah lost her mind.

Why? What did Marc do now? Lily asked.

"I will tell you everything! First, go get dressed untill then I will make breakfast you." I demanded furiously.

Lily didn't move. She looked at me expressionlessly.

"What? Are you seeing me for the first time? Go!" I yelled.

She tightened her lips and her eyes became watery. I could see that she was about to cry. She hurried to her room. And shut her bedroom door hardly.

I felt bad for treating her this way. I have never been so harsh to her.

*Ding- Dong* the door bell rang.

I went to open the main door. As the door opened Marc was standing there.

"You!" I groaned.

He gave me his evil smirk. "Welcome me in please" Marc pleaded.

"Get lost you vampire!" I frowned at him. I slammed the main door at his face.

Lily came downstairs all ready to go to school.

"Sarah! I just saw how you behaved with Marc! Have you gone insane?! Since you woke up you are acting like a monster!!" She yelled.

I'm not a monster! Your boyfriend is one... A Vampire!" I responded.

Lily started laughing, then she squeezed my hand. "Sis, I don't know what has got into you, but I'm really worried. Look at you, your eyes are swollen and you got dark circles below them. I called Marc here to pick me up for school. We will go together today."

I gripped Lily's hand tighter. "No you are not; trust me he is a vampire! Please." I swallowed hard and continued, "You love me right; you won't go with him today ok?"

Lily looked at me curiously.. "Sarah! Since when do you believe in vampires? You know they don't exist!" I shifted my gaze to Marc. He was standing at the door sullenly, suddenly he looked up at me and made I- will-rip- off- her- throat expression.

I looked back at Lily making a bug eyed face.

Lily looked at me worriedly and sighed. She asked Marc politely to leave, saying that she will call him later.

Marc nodded with a fake smile. He waved us good bye and left. "

Sarah, you are not well. You need some sleep. She put her hand on my forehead to check for fever. 'Look! You got fever! We both won't go anywhere today, okay?" Lily suggested. I agreed to her and we both went upstairs to my bedroom for some nap. As I was exhausted, it didn't take me time to fall asleep.

Later, I woke up by the noise of Lily's loud snores. I looked up the wall clock to see the time; it read 12:20 pm. I approximately slept for two hours. Lily slept some time after me, so she was still fast asleep. No wonder, she can sleep any time and for long!

I checked my cell phone to see if any calls or messages. 3 missed calls from Luis. "Oh no... I forgot to inform him that I won't be there today!" I mumbled.

I called Luis and he immediately picked up my call, "Hello? Luis?"

He responded "Hey Sarah! Are you feeling better now? Lily informed me that you won't be coming as you are not well. Should I come over to check up on you?"

I replied in a shaky voice while gulping out loud, "No, I'm much better now. Thanks you for caring."

"Sarah, you are not crying are you?" Luis asked.

"No I'm fine really. Thanks. Bye." I quickly ended the call because I was about to cry.

I need Luis, but I can't be with him. I doubt if he feels the same way. I need mom and dad and I can't be with them too. I'm not a strong person from inside, I could feel warm tears rolling down my cheek.

Then, my eyes went on Lily who was fast asleep on my bed. She was drooling in her sleep, with her mouth wide open. She did look like a beautiful dead squirrel. I started laughing at the thought of a dead squirrels face, having Lily's body.

Lily woke up with a quizzical face "You are scaring the hell out of me Sarah. Why are you laughing like this?"

I laughed harder, because of the facial expressions she was making.

"Stoooppp it! Please!" Lily screamed.

______________________________________________________________________________

This story will make you cry, laugh and scream! Hope you are enjoying, there's lots more to come! Vote and comment. I need your support as always!