Lily's worst face.

Luis ran fast to catch up with me, “Wait up Sarah, please!”

I sat in the car and Luis, followed me in.

“Take me home Luis, take me to my sister.” I cried.

Luis hugged me tight, and I cried so much, resting my head on his chest that it made his shirt damp of my tears.

“Stop crying please, I hate to see you cry Sarah.” Luis spoke. When I looked up at him, and I saw his eyes getting watery. So I agreed, and wiped off the tears of my face.

We drove home quietly. I burst in the house, while shouting for Lily. She came out the kitchen in an inhumanly speed, as usual.

“Sarah, I am right here, was making food using my supernatural powers for you guys as you haven’t eaten well for many days now.”

I jogged over to Lily and hugged her tight. I can’t afford to lose her; I don’t mind her being a vampire now. I just need her besides me.

“Luis, why is she crying like this? What is wrong?”

Luis spoke,” We went to the priest, like we discussed about it earlier, the priest asked us to help you turn into a fallen angel, you know, a much better choice.”

I pulled apart from Lily, to see how she reacted, and it was stupid of Luis to tell her this, and that also the incomplete story.

 I saw Lily’s eye color turning to red, from light brown, which showed her rage. Lily pushed me back hardly and walked towards Luis, revealing her sharp fangs.

“So, you took my sister to the priest so she can kill me? How can I forget you are a son of a vampire hunter, first?

Luis started walking backwards to the wall, while saying “You got me wrong baby, we went there for your best only. Trust me. I can’t hurt you!”

Lily spoke out, in a harsh tone “You know what, I love my life. I am stronger than anyone. I have powers and I will not let anyone take them for me.”

 And she grabbed the throat of Luis, banging him on the wall. I was horrified to see her behavior, she was going extremely wild.

“Lily! Stop it! Let him go. I took him there with me. He didn’t force me into this.” I shouted, while trying pulling her hands, to let Luis free from her grab.

She pushed me so hard that I banged on the wall and started bleeding from my forehead. I cried out loud in pain but she didn’t even look at me, like she used to.

Luis was strangling from her tight grip, he was coughing and was out of breath. I got up again, and hit her on her head with a bat. She didn’t react. It reminded me that she is as hard as a rock.

”Leave him in the name of Jesus, who has always protected us when we had no parents by our side, for the sake of mom and dad, please. If you love me, you will drop him now.” I begged.

She dropped Luis on the floor. I hurried to Luis and rested his head on my lap, his eyes showed the pain he got and he was going out breath.

“What am I doing? I am so sorry Luis and Sarah!” Lily came running towards us, “I don’t know what I am doing, and let me help you.” She asked.

I glared at Lily blackly, her eyes were normal now. I understood that time, that she is no more my Lily, the only sister I had. She is just a confused demon and angel.

I could feel the warm tears rolling down my cheek.

Lily asked “Why are you crying? I didn’t mean to do him harm! I don’t know how it happened!”

“You almost killed him and you just simply say sorry? I have no time to waster. Now quickly do a favor, call a doctor please.” I demanded and Lily called the doctor using my phone, as I saved some numbers in my phone book for emergency.

Just in some time, the doctor arrived with the nurse and he was the same one who treated Lily, and declared her dead. She dialed his number, and she was unaware of the situation of that time.

As the doctor walked in, his eyes were stuck on Lily and then he shifted his gaze to me. I could see him shocked, he spoke “We have been finding her, and she is alive here? She still looks pale and cold.”

I quickly spoke ”Yeah, you told me she is no more, and when I went to visit for the last time, I found her alive, so I thought that you all have lost your mind and without notice I took her away to another doctor, who is still doing her treatment and she called you here by mistake. So please leave.”

The doctor looked at Lily while examining her from head to toe, he said “Something is wrong with her, I need to check her. I am an experienced doctor, working for thirty five years and such case never happened.”

Luis was coughing badly, he asked for some water. I hurried to the kitchen to get him some water, and when I came back to outside, I saw the doctor and nurse lying on the floor. I knew, this was done by Lily and when I looked over to her. She had red eyes, and blood was dripping from the side of her mouth.

“What did you do now? I am tired of you! Go away from my life now or I will kill myself, you are no more my little sister; she can never hurt me or see a tear fall from my eye. Get lost!” I yelled. I wanted to cry out loud, but I needed to be strong right now.

“I don’t know how this happened!” Lily chirped, not feeling slight shame of it.

Luis was badly coughing, I hurried to Luis and helped him drink water, Luis insisted in a shaky voice “Call father, he will come home to help us, please Sarah.”

When Lily heard this, she came closer to Luis and jumped hard on his stomach, then punched hard on his nose. I saw blood coming his nose. He was crying in pain. I felt so helpless at that moment.

I could'nt see it anymore. I tried to push away Lily, but she was too strong.

“Lily, I love him! I have no one except him in my life now, please don’t hurt him. I beg you. Listen to your Sarah, for God’s sake.” I begged Lily, so she gets off Luis.

Lily stopped, and acted as if nothing happened. “Don’t dare to call the priest. Your sister will leave you forever and you will be all alone.” She warned.

I nodded without a word, when Lily walked away, I quickly texted the Pastor. And prayed that he reads it soon. I wrote; “Father please, come with the stake, we are in trouble.”

Lily grabbed my hair and pulled them hard from behind me, “So you texted him huh, Sarah?”