Fun between the sisters.

With the help of warm sun rays coming from the window; I opened my eyes and searched for my table clock to read the time, it was lying on the floor. Oops, I must have dropped it in my sleep, I gasped.

I looked at the time; It read 7:45am. I shifted my gaze to Lily. She was sleeping like a dead squirrel.

"Lily! Please, wake up! Lily Wake up!" I was shaking her out of sleep, this was really boring every day.

Lily hugged me in her half sleep and she had a big smile on her face.

"You have to go to school okay. This is your last year." I shouted, in annoyance.

Lily hugged me tighter, now grinning.

My eyes suddenly went on the jar of water which was near to me, on the table next to my bed. An idea hit my mind, I quickly grabbed the jar while trying to control my laugh, and poured half of the water on her, then I laughed out loud and got out of the bed in a speed.

Lily woke up in anger, wiping the water off her face, and she screamed out loud, "Aaaaah! You sticky bum! I won't leave you for this!"

She got out of the bed and bent down take her slippers in hand to thrash me up. I started running around the bedroom.

She continued speaking while chasing after me "Come here you! Remember you can't run much in your menses, so surrender yourself. Get ready to be dead!" 

I couldn't stop laughing at her, it hurt my stomach badly. She was such a slow runner and I was sure, she won't catch me easily.

I thought, How to end it off? Let me act i got hurt, so she will spare me.'

I dropped myself on the ground quickly, saying out loud "Ouch! Aaaaaww! My ankle! It hurts!"

Lily dropped the slippers from her hands and sat down besides me, biting her lower lip in confusion. Then she lowered her gaze, and spoke "I am so sorry Sarah, you got hurt all because of me. I shouldn't have come after you like this. It's all my fault."

I looked at her face, she was feeling so guilty. It was hard to control my laugh, on the face she was making. Her facial expressions were so funny. I tightened my lips to control my laugh. 

Suddenly, she looked up at me and groaned, when she came to know that, I was just acting." Not fair! You are such an annoying whimp. I wont leave you for this so easily, mind that!"

She suddenly calmed down, her facial expressions were back to normal. Thenn, I noticed a big smile on her face. Lily stood up and gave out her hand for me to stand up. 

She is so sweet, unlike me. I annoy her so much, actually that's what older siblings do usually. Never mind, I believed.

I stood up by her help, and unexpectedly Lily pushed me back on my bed and poured all the remaining water which was in the jar, on me!

"I told you, it’s not done!" She winked at me and laughed out loud. She was so happy in her success. 

I got up the bed slack- jawed, not believing what she just did. I rolled my eyes at her, and shrieked "Whatever! I  thought you are so nice, but I was wrong. You are annoying as your sister Sarah, right?" 

Out of blue, my eyes fell on the wall clock, and I realized we are getting late.

"Okay Lily, you win. Go to your room now, Shooo. Get ready fast and let's meet downstairs for breakfast. I will clean the mess in my room, and then, get dressed for work."

She nodded with a grin and left the room.

After having a nice shower, I wrapped a towel around me and got out the bathroom.

I opened my wardrobe to search for my favorite outfit as today, at the clinic we might have a staff meet up. Sometimes we decide to go out for lunch or go to a coffee shop, in that way we can relax and discuss about our eye camps and other services we can provide for a better world.

I picked out my red long sleeved top with a v-neck and a denim skirt which reached my knees. It looked good on me.

I made my hair into a rough bun while looking in the mirror and simply put on an eye liner and lip gloss for make-up, as I don't like too much make-up. I love the way God created me and, I believe everyone should be the way they are, while being simple and confident. But, I put on strong perfume.

When I was done, I headed downstairs to the kitchen. Lily was not there, as usual. She takes a lot of time to get ready.

Slow machine, I mumbled.

It has been years two years since she has been this slow because, mom used to do everything for her, like make her ready everyday for school, make her bath and also feed her. As now, our mother is no more, she is doing everything by her own.

I don’t say anything to her, or scold her for being this way, as I know the reason behind it.

She is the baby of our house, and she can do anything and everything even today.