Sarah knows Marc's truth.

Lily clapped her hands excitedly, shouting "Yay!" after hearing the scores I gave her.

She couldn't stop her smile. It seemed, she was on top of the world right now. She was looking so adorable. I stood up to kiss her on her cheek but as teasing is in my veins, I gave her my wonderful sloppy kiss!

"A thank you kiss!" I teased while grinning at her.

She wiped my spit with a big "Ewwww!" Lily looked at me unblinkingly, then her face changed into a frown.

"Uh-oh! I'm in trouble, trouble trouble, double trouble." I started singing out loud.

"You always keep on teasing me! I'm not going to run after you today instead you will do the entire dishes, I am off to bed!" Lily yawned.

I started running to my room.

"Get back here you!" She yelled, running after me upstairs.

I reached my room and locked my door from inside. She started knocking the door hard "Open up Sarah! It's not fair!" I kept my hand on my mouth trying to control my laughter. "Open up! I know you are behind the doors" She knocked harder. "Fine, I am going to my room. Good night!"

After some time, there was silence. I opened my door quietly. Lily was nowhere around. I could hear some noises from her bedroom.

I guess she gave up! Geez, I can be annoying at times but it's so much fun! I thought.

I grabbed my cell phone and gave Lily a call though she was next door, she picked up immediately. "I know you will say sorry, so no problem Sarah!"

I responded "I am sorry, please forgive me. You know I love teasing you since the day you were born. It gives me heavenly peace. Last chance please?"

Lily started laughing out loud on the other end. "It's okay really, If I won't forgive you then who will make food for me? I got really tired today!" She said while sighing out loud.

"Great, Love you! By the way, Luis gave me a set of bangles today!" I squeaked.

"Really? That's awesome! I am coming over to see them!" Lily insisted.

"No way! I'm so tired. I want to sleep, You will be the first person to see me wear them, I promise! And about the dishes, I will do them early morning tomorrow okay. Good night Lily!"

'Alright. Good night Sarah, Love you too!"

I rested my back on my bed. I had a hectic day, and that Marc spoilt my mood...

With the thought of Marc, I got out of my bed quickly and switched on my laptop.

I opened up Google search and typed "Man changing eye color with sharp fangs" and pressed the search button.

There opened many web links, but all had one word in common "Vampires"

Jesus! This can't be! Vampires don't exist. It's all in the stories and movies! I murmured gulping hard.

Next, I searched "do vampires exist in real?" I scrolled down the page to see, but didn't get the answer I required.

I felt weak to my knees. I held myself strong and continued searching, I opened Facebook.com. There I typed Marc, What was his last name? Marc brown? Green? Grey? Which color is he? Yes! Marc Brown! It showed many people with the same names but not the one I was looking for.

Facebook is popular amongst the youth and he doesn't have an account? I mumbled banging my fist on the table. "Damn it!"

I continued thinking, and suddenly my phone rang "Unknown number..."

Who is it so late? I thought.

I answered "Hello?.. Hellooo..Who is it?"

The person replied in a harsh tone "So you know the truth Sarah, the smart lady. If you tell Lily the truth, I will rip out her throat and yours too!"

"Marc, is that you? So It's true! You can't do this, Marc!" As I spoke and the phone call ended. I need to tell Lily the truth, right now! The time on my laptop screen read 12:45am.

________________________________

So Sarah knows the truth now! Will she tell this to Lily or not? Find out in the next chapter!