"Bob, Susan. Lovely to see such a ripe pair." They laughed at me and nudged me before I stood up to see them properly. Three years was too long and all I had to do was fly over to see them.

"You have always had an awful sense of humour," Mum mentioned as we all walked through to the kitchen and we sat around the kitchen island as we spoke.

"I have the awful sense of humour? I turned up to the airport with a sign telling everyone else the truth about why I went to America. Now they all know about the rehab." My watch vibrated and I could see that someone had liked my post. I assumed it was the one of the shop but they then liked a video. Clearly, Instagram was wrong or someone was on my phone.

"Which one of you fuckers has my phone?" I turned and saw Faith acting suspiciously.

"Language," Mum corrected but I ignored her.

"Hope. I know you have it." She looked stunned and handed it over.

"How did you know?" She eyed me suspiciously in return and I slid my phone into my bra.

"Faith looked suspicious but she isn't stupid enough to do it herself and she is closest to you." I was clearly onto something when dad kissed my head.

"I told you, with that brain of yours you could have been a lawyer." The others laughed at me and I had to bite my tongue.

"Let's not get into my career choices. Aletheia is a hairdresser. Mia is a primary school teacher and we all know what we are told, if you can't work, teach and if you can't teach, teach primary school. Faith is a painter or artist and Hope teaches kids to swim so out of us all, I have the most accepted job." They knew I didn't believe it but fighting was what we did.

"Since when?" Hope challenged and I moved to my phone and opened it before seeing what was posted.

"When WW2 started, they didn't ask for any primary school teachers, artists or swimming teachers. They shipped kids off and sent men to war. Nurses were needed." They couldn't disagree with that so I had won the fight and then I saw what had been posted. Videos of all of us, and all of my friends in America had seen it. From the moment that I walked through the front door to the moment I asked where my phone was had been recorded. The titles progressed.

Welcome home. (She has no clue I took her phone)

Sass has always been her preferred method of conversation.

Abort, abort. She found out about the phone.

"Right. Cut the crap. What is this? Can I not enter my own family home without being publicly shamed?" Mum took my phone and looked at the videos before handing it back and a new video was seen. I had been tagged in it. Mia was a pain in the ass, all the time.

"You looked so lovely." My hands fell into my hair as I ran my finger in at the roots and they stayed there. My head on the kitchen counter until I felt a tug on my hair.

"Don't you dare brush my hair," I spoke loudly and I felt done. It was all fun and games but I was tired and it had been non-stop.

"I'll show you up to your room." Mum ran her hand over my back and I nodded before standing and following out of the room.

"Faith and Hope, come help your sister." They had grabbed my things and we headed up to the room where I would be staying. They had moved a few times since I moved out for uni but I normally slept in the same room.

"Thanks, mum." I hugged her and watched as the door slowly closed. It didn't take long for me to get changed and jeans with a jumper were picked out for the night until I would climb into bed and there I could stay. Just as I thought about going down to be with my family tears welled in my eyes and I gave up on it. I wanted Shayne so badly. Normally when I felt upset I would call him but it seemed that he was the last person I should call.

My watch vibrated. Apparently, I was streaming on my Instagram. Tears were wiped and I walked out to find where they were. The four of them all came up and looked guilty. "Tia. Give me my phone. You forget that my watch is hooked up to it. I literally get a live feed of what is going on." She looked reluctant but I watched her until she handed it up and I tried to stop the stream.

"Told you. A lawyer." Dad was always where I wanted to be apparently.

"Nurses have to be detectives too. Besides, I want to help people. Not set murderers free and imprison the working man." He kissed my head as he passed and I smiled.

"Okay, Bean." He had folders in his hand before he then flicked through.

"Thank you, daddy." I still couldn't end the stream and it was bugging me.

"Such a daddy's girl." I nodded and finally got the feed to stop going and I could see the tears that had streaked my face. No hiding that from anyone, even over the camera at a distance away.

"What's wrong?" Hope asked and I just looked pointedly and it seemed that they figured it out eventually. Even if they should have known anyway.

I walked back into my room and laid on my bed to waste time but it wouldn't pass. Slowly, I picked out my laptop and got YouTube up and I searched his name. I clicked on some fan-made compilation of his best moments before finally settling into the bed. My face filling with more tears. Some of the videos I actually remembered being filmed as well. When it ended a video was suggested. It was the Try not to Laugh that I had been in so I clicked on it. It showed Shayne hugging me backstage and I had zoned out and all I could do was watch the videos when the door was knocked on.

"Come in." I wiped my tears and closed the laptop screen. Mia walked in and she had chocolate for me. I took it and she sat on the other side of the bed as I sat up.

"Oh, baby." I laughed at how crazy it was.

"I used to say that. Whenever any of you were upset or struggling. It feels odd that you guys are now the ones looking out for me. I did it for so long." She took some of the chocolate and nibbled on it before laying down on the bed. Her hips were at my feet as she was horizontal across the bed.

"What were you doing on the laptop? Don't tell me you were watching his videos." A tear dropped and I sighed out. She had caught me in the act.

"I just wanted to remember."