England.

There were many stages of grief and it seemed that I took it all to the extreme. I didn't just run from all of my problems. I blocked them, muted them and just refused to check social media or messages from my problem's friends. I also didn't run, I ran, drove, worked and then flew to another continent. My life was a mess.

The clouds below me reminded me of him and the plane that I took to get to see him. It was completely different though. This time I was leaving him behind and that was an issue. I wanted to go back there and kiss him. With each day the pain both grew and also numbed. I remembered him more but it was less painful each time. Maybe it wasn't numbing and I was just lying to myself though.

I didn't remember my eyes closing but they did and I woke up with a jolt as the flight was coming to an end and I was nearly at home. My real home where I had my sisters and parents around me. A safe and loving place.

By the time I had landed, I waited to see my family and I went red as soon as I saw them. I had tried to be accepting and take a joke well but I didn't have to try with that one. I loved it. Mia had a massive sign in hand.

Welcome back from rehab. Sometimes it just takes a few years. We all love you.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I smiled and pushed the sign down as soon as I got to them. Hugs and kisses being sent as I got to them. No sign of my parents but they were busy. They had both warned me about that but they would be at the house when I was there.

"Guys, you can't be doing crap like that. People can't know." I spoke loudly and pretended to be genuinely embarrassed before we got to Aletheia's car.

"So, how are my babies?" I asked sweetly. The three younger ones were all sat in the back as I was in the front with Aletheia.

"Good. We haven't had... Seen you in ages." Faith was one to easily forget and I had a feeling life was about to be fun for me.

"You were about to tease me about not being married and I know it. Don't worry, if I had stayed with Shayne I would never be married." I pretended that I wasn't too bothered but they were my sisters so they knew the truth.

"I am so tired. Ready to see mum and dad though so I am buzzed. Shall we listen to some of that good stuff that I like to call music?" They agreed with me before we finally made a stop off. The five of us in one place was dangerous and when we sat to eat I took a picture and posted it with a caption.

Always been the black sheep of the family.

It was up and the pictures showed us going from civil to laughing in five pictures. We were going to be a handful and I didn't have to answer to anyone. The drinks and toilet breaks would be a laugh and the hours of fun seemed to brighten the day even more.

By the time we were home, I had blasted all of the songs I had been listening to recently and ended up clicking play on the charts. Home was close though and my parents were about to go from a quiet house to a loud home. And I wouldn't even knock when I entered.

"I am home." My things were carried between us and as soon as I walked into the tidy living room I felt my things drop and I rushed to hug them. I was about to spend so much time with people that I loved dearly even if it broke them.

"Hello, Aphie." The nickname was one that only he had called me for so long that I missed it but there would be new, better memories tied to the name. I loved both of my parents.