After School Activity

Start from the beginning

The Grimm walked to the weapon and picked it up. The class turn to Port, only to see in absolute shock at what shirou did.

The bear and the boy just waited for a moment then they started to run to each. The bear slammed his new weapon to ground, only for Shirou to side step it and charge for the beast's chest, but he didn't make it as the other claw merely hit him away, shirou flew to a wall but doesn't crash as he instead projects himself from it so hard that it destroyed the wall, the Grimm prepared himself in a defensive stance.

The moment the bear and the bullet lock blades, it creates an after shock as smoke raises from the ground. The student couldn't see anything but heard clang and slashing of metal, they saw blue and green lightning appear in the smoke, they then heard the Ursa cry in pain.

When smoke cleared up it display the bear in centre with blades of different sizes puncturing his body, shirou was seen standing next to the bear, he waved his arm and the blades dematerialize into prana. Shirou turned to the class and spoke to its teacher.

Shirou: sir I believe the class is over.

Port: yes, yes your right ok class remember be awesom- I mean be vigilant.

While leaving the classroom, shirou got asked a bunch of weapons by the second and third years, shirou was rescued team CFVY and lead to their dorm room.

Shirou: thanks for the help you guys.

Velvet: your welcome, but what is your semblance.

Shirou: my semblance is the ability to trace and project any weapon I've seen.

Velvet/Fox: your lying!

Shirou: what?

Fox: we can hear your heart beat and you just lied, what is your semblance and you better tell us the truth.

Shirou:(shit what I'm I meant to do) I can...

Fox/Velvet: your going to lie again.

Coco: ok, Shirou as your leader I order you to tell us!

Yatsuhashi: maybe we need to trade information?

Fox: what the hell are you on about big guy?

Coco: I get, fine, shirou listen up, we tell you our semblance then you tell us your semblance. I'll go first, 'Hype' is the name of my semblance and it allows me to increase the duration and power of dust. Now you Yatsuhashi.

Yatsuhashi: my semblance is 'memory wipe' I can remove any amount of memory and they can recover it but it takes as long as the amount of time I took from the person. For example, if I took 6 minutes then it would that person 6 minutes to recover those memory.

Coco: ok then Fox.

Fox: my semblance is telepathy, you can guess what I do. Actually I'll show you.

Fox attempted to connect with shirou mind only to be forcefully rejected as for a second he see UBW and Archer looking at him.

Archer: wh@t are yo~ doi9 hhere?

Fox fell to the floor as he shouts in pain. Velvet and Coco were surprised but Yatsuhashi grabbed his great sword and placed it on Shirou's neck. Fox then turned to shirou, with fear in his eyes.

Fox: what the hell is in your head and who the hell was that-that man!?

Yatsuhashi: what are you on about Fox.

Coco: Shirou explain what Fox saw!

Fox: there was sword everywhere and a man with white hair and tanned skin, he had blades penetrating him but wasn't in pain, he just smiled.