"You know what, I also did not expect Lisa for this kind of thing. Knowing her, being the dork she is and most of the time childish. I honestly thought she would run away first thing when I was about to tell her I'm pregnant but turns out like she's more excited about it than me. You know, sometimes they just don't talk about it but they want it" I answered Irene making her nod understandingly.

"You're so lucky about having her though. The last time we met she was really into you as I look at it. And even her ex is around, she managed to keep it tight with you. You know, if you get what I mean, most of them can't hold into place when an ex lover is around. But she is so calm and I can see that she's really inlove with you" Irene said making me smile in realization.

She's right, nothing that Lisa did hurt me... or at least hurt me on purpose, I must say... she always keep it tight and right. She's always afraid of me getting hurt and I can't be more grateful of having the father of my child be someone like her.

"... or not" Irene added making me furrow my brows as I look at her.

"What?" I asked out of confussion.

"Hey, uhhh... Jendeukie, let's go this way" and that's when I realized Jisoo and Seulgi are back. And what's weird? They seem to hide something from me. Something I think they are avoiding for me to see or know. What the actual fuck it is?

"Jisoo? The baby shop is there. Why would I go to that direction?" I asked pointing to the direction opposite to the baby shop we're originally heading to.

"Uhhh... they said there are more good finds over there" Jisoo answered making me more confused. Why? Hello? She's pointing a hardware shop. What could I find there?

"What? You're weird... what are you---" and there it is, the reason why they are pushing me away from this direction.

It's Lisa... with a girl across the table of a resto.

"What the actual fuck?!" I cussed in frustration as I marched to where they are.

"Jen, stop!" The three of them stopped me but I was in enraged to fist fight them just to be able to get to where Lisa is and that fucking girl she's talking to.

"Shit! Jen. Don't fight back. It might hurt the baby" Irene said stopping me from fighting Jisoo and Seulgi.

"What do you want me to do?! Stand here? Get a pop corn and watch my baby's dad flirting with another girl?!" I said bursting into tears.

"Geez, Jen. It's not that we caught her making out with the girl. Think we should approach them calmly? Lisa might have a good reason for doing this" Seulgi explained.

"What the fuck is that freaking good reason?! Is this why she's not picking my calls?!"

[Lisa's POV]

It was 3:00 PM when I got out from my shift. Normally, I will call Jennie and tell her I'm coming home but today I thought of going to the mall and buy her the Thai noodles she always always loved. And of course, I bought some baby stuff for our Leo - yes, he already has a name which I just thought few minutes ago.

"Hey chipmunk? If Jennie calls, please tell her I have a patient. I'm here in the mall buying her some foods she love and some baby stuff for my buddy" I called Rosé as I know Jennie would be calling anytime soon to check on me.

"Good afternoon, may I have your order please?" The service crew said and I immediately gave her my order.

"Thank you, please patiently wait while we are preparing your food" the service crew added after I paid the bill.

"Lisa?" I heard a familiar voice. The voice I always hear before.

"Chaeyoung?" I was shocked when I saw her. She really is here in Seoul. Well, not that I'm surprised because she really is a Korean too. It's just that I did not expect her so much to be around especially that she loved staying in Australia when we were still schooling back then with Rosé.