He finally set Tyler on the floor, and lay beside him. "You're gonna feel me for a few days", Josh whispered into Tyler's ear as he took out the shirt from Tyler's mouth. "Fuck Josh", Tyler said as he catched his breath. "Don't cry anymore, I'm sorry for being so forceful", Josh said as he ran his fingers through the brunette's hair, which was matted with sweat. Tyler looked at Josh with a nervous yet warm smile. "Next time, give me a warning before going crazy", he said in a raspy voice. "Give me a kiss right now", Josh whined.

The next morning Tyler fell off his stairs, thinking he could walk up those stairs in that condition. He lay on the floor like a hippo because Josh wouldn't stop laughing.
-

well that was something 🤦‍♂️ , here's an unpublished draft because im trying to get rid of everything (i realized no one can get past the first shit of a chapter)

Josh moaned softly when Tyler spread his legs. Josh looked at him with hooded eyes. Tyler looked out of it. Josh reached for his hand and pulled him onto the bed beside him. "What's wrong?" Josh whispered, the worry was clear in his eyes. Tyler looked at him timidly. "I want to try something new," Tyler whispered. Josh nodded. "What is it?" He asked softly. "Do you think you could top?" Tyler asked, he looked almost afraid of what Josh would say. They had never switched positions before but Josh was intrigued, he always made sure to have an open mind. Tyler grunted when Josh flipped them over so he was lying under him. Tyler looked up at Josh. 

"That sounds fun," Josh smiled. Tyler pulled him down for a kiss. They connected their lips heatedly, Josh noticed Tyler was still trying to dominate the kiss so he wrapped his hand around Tyler's throat. Tyler gasped and Josh pulled away. Josh kissed him again, he felt Tyler kiss back almost timidly. Josh smiled when Tyler leaned forward for more as he pulled away for air. Josh let go of his neck. "Tyler, baby, you're really pretty," Josh whispered, holding Tyler's jaw. Tyler blushed, he already looked worn out. Josh pressed one last peck to Tyler's lips before sitting up between Tyler's legs. "What do you want, Ty?" Josh asked, running his hands up Tyler's sides. "What feels good?" Tyler asked, his breath hitched. Josh's eyes glistened with an idea. "I know," Josh whispered, he leaned up at started kissing Tyler's neck. They did this a lot and it usually made Tyler needy, Josh used it when he wanted to get out of a punishment. Tyler gripped Josh's hips, fighting the urge to just flip them over and fuck him but all thoughts were thrown away when Josh rubbed his hole through his underwear. Tyler let out a squeak in response and grabbed Josh's free hand. Josh sucked a bruise onto Tyler's neck, his finger rubbing the fabric against Tyler's hole. "You like that?" Josh smirked. Tyler was letting out soft moans and occasional squeals. Tyler nodded, his cheeks flushed. 

Tyler panted when Josh sat up again and pulled down his underwear. "You okay?" Josh asked, looking up at Tyler. "J-Josh, please just- I need you," Tyler whined. "Look at you, all whiny and desperate," Josh smiled. Tyler blushed. "Josh I swear- I will sp-" Tyler cut himself off with a gasp when Josh blew on his hole. "Hm? If anything, baby, I'll be the one punishing you. I'm in charge now," Josh grinned. Tyler whimpered, his eyes were wide. Josh leaned down to face Tyler's hole. "You've always been so pretty, Ty," Josh mumbled, kissing up Tyler's thighs. Tyler groaned, his hands tangling in the bedsheets. Josh leaned down and swirled his tongue around Tyler's rim. Tyler cried out, pulling away from the sensation. Josh grabbed his hips and held him still as he dipped his tongue into Tyler. The brunette moaned, tangling his fingers in Josh's hair. "J-Josh!" He cried when Josh did it again. Josh only buried his face further into Tyler's ass, feeling his cock twitch at Tyler's noises. Tyler pulled at Josh's hair, his legs tried to clamp shut. Tyler whined in his throat, tears welling up in his eyes. He had never felt like this before. Josh pet Tyler's thigh gently as he pulled away momentarily to check on the man. Tyler's cock was dripping and it looked amazing. Josh kissed the tip of Tyler's cock, watching as it twitched. Tyler let out a strangled moan. Josh looked up at his face. "You're beautiful," Josh whispered, grabbing Tyler's jaw as the man tried to hide his face. Tyler bit his lip, he looked up at Josh. "You okay? Catch your breath for me," Josh whispered, looking into Tyler's eyes. Tyler nodded, he watched as Josh went back between his legs. 

Before Josh could start his eyes lit up with an idea. "Hey, want to ride my face?" Josh asked. Tyler's mouth fell open. "Does that feel good?" Tyler asked softly. "Of course, if you don't like it we can always stop, honey," Josh reminded. Tyler nodded. Josh was quick to lay on his back, he watched as Tyler shakily straddled his shoulders. Tyler grabbed onto the bed frame, he looked down at Josh hesitantly. He was not used to being the one getting eaten out. Josh grabbed his thighs and helped Tyler lower himself. Tyler started resisting, he panicked and sat back up. "Nice and slow, baby," Josh soothed, rubbing Tyler's thigh gently. Tyler bit his lip and slowly lowered himself down again. "Like that. Good job," Josh praised. Tyler gasped when he felt Josh lick over his hole again. Josh held his hips before he got to move away. Tyler gripped the bed frame tightly as Josh slipped his tongue inside again. Josh pulled Tyler down so he was sitting on his face. "Josh!" Tyler cried out, he ground down on Josh's tongue timidly. Josh moaned and continued to eat Tyler out like his life depended on it. Tyler soon started fucking himself on Josh's tongue, loud moans escaping his plump lips. Tyler's thighs shook as he felt himself near his climax. "J, I'm gonna cum," Tyler breathed. Josh only hummed. Tyler moaned loudly when Josh stuck a finger in him, looking for his prostate. He rocked his hips desperately. Tyler made a noise that sounded almost like a scream as he came completely untouched. Josh slowed his tongue, not wanting to overstimulate the man. 

Tyler was panting as Josh lay him on his back again. Josh watched Tyler's shaking legs. "Not done yet, baby," Josh smiled, he stroked Tyler getting him hard again. Tyler whimpered, tears running down his flushed cheeks. "We won't make you too much work now. Don't want you getting hurt," Josh mumbled. Tyler let out a breath and reached for Josh. "Kiss me?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded and leaned down to kiss Tyler passionately. Tyler wrapped his arms around Josh's shoulders. Josh's fingers went to Tyler's hole. Tyler dug his fingernails into Josh's back, he could barely kiss back. Josh stretched Tyler, avoiding Tyler's prostate so he wouldn't cum right then and there. Tyler arched his back into Josh. "Please," Tyler moaned into Josh's mouth. The older man grabbed him tightly and pushed Tyler's hips down. Tyler's cock spurted more precum. Josh pulled out his fingers and flipped Tyler onto all fours. Tyler whined when Josh teased his hole with his member. Tyler waited for Josh to push in but was met with nothing but kisses on his shoulders. "Daddy!" Tyler cried out, burying his face in the sheets. Josh smiled and pushed in roughly. Tyler moaned, his eyes rolling back into his head. "Fuck, d-daddy," Tyler whined. Josh pounded into Tyler with no mercy, making the brunette shake. Tyler mewled, his thighs shaking as he neared his edge again. "Close!" Tyler cried, his eyes squeezing shut. Josh grunted and pulled out. Tyler whimpered, his eyes widening when Josh flipped them over to he was straddling Josh's hips. "Come on beauty," Josh whispered, pulling Tyler down so he was laying on his chest. Tyler gasped when Josh pushed back into him. Josh watched Tyler's face, loving the way the man's mouth hung open in pleasure. Tyler's moans and  Josh's occasional ones filled the room. Tyler screamed Josh's name when he hit his prostate. "Shh," Josh chuckled breathlessly and connected their lips, swallowing Tyler's moans. Tyler buried his face in the crook of Josh's neck. His mouth was on Josh's neck as he felt Josh's length inside of him. Tyler moaned loudly as Josh repeatedly rubbed against his prostate. "Tyler," Josh gasped as he neared his orgasm. Tyler's nails dug into Josh's shoulders as he came. Tyler's eyes filled with tears as Josh kept fucking him. "No more," Tyler croaked, his body convulsing violently. Josh shushed him with a kiss. Josh's hips shook as he came buried deep inside of Tyler. The bottom's breathing was shaky. 

Josh carefully pulled out and hugged Tyler. The man struggled to calm down, tears running down his cheeks. Josh laid him on his back and stroked his cheek gently. "Poor thing," Josh cooed, rubbing his stomach comfortingly. Tyler whimpered, pressing into Josh's touch. Josh watched as Tyler dozed off. "Feeling okay?" Josh asked before he was fully asleep. "Tired. Stay, please," Tyler mumbled. Josh smiled and held him close. "I love you," Josh whispered as he kissed his forehead. "I love you too," Tyler mumbled weakly.

told you