⚠️Smut ahead. Skip to next thick text if you don't want to read it.

Micah's eyes flickered with confusion for a second before realisation blossomed over his face. For a second, he looked scared, yet he nodded.

"Just..." he mumbled as I approached him. "I've never been with more than one guy before..."

What was this sudden shyness? He was never like this. Usually, he was cocky and grumpy. Yet there he stood, submissively waiting for my approach. Kennedy was still, he didn't know what to do. I felt bad for the guy, it was painfully obvious how much he liked Micah, but the two didn't match. Kennedy was the least dominant top I'd ever met. Tragic, but some people were into that. I would've liked it better if he showed a freaky side. For that reason, I still had my hopes up.

I was never very patient. Of course, I could hold my ground and wait for things, but my mind was always racing as soon as I did. When I wanted something, I wanted it right away. So, when I had Micah within reaching distance, I instantly tugged him into my chest by the waist of the sweatpants he wore. He gasped in surprise as he was pulled forward. A fair spark lit within him, bringing him back from the submissiveness to his intimidating self.

"Hurt my baby and you die." He growled.

"Our baby." I snickered, repeating what he barked at me so many times whenever I referred to Smith as 'my child'.

He rolled his eyes. "Squish the bump and you'll get a foot so far up your ass you'll feel it in your throat..." he grumbled.

With those words, I picked him up and carried him to my bed. He had definitely gotten heavier, but no wonder. "Don't threaten me with a good time..." I snickered smugly as I dropped him on the bed and tugged the loose pants off.

"Doesn't sound like a good time to me..."

"Maybe I like being choked..." I said, earning a dark blush from both Micah and Kennedy.

I'd only slept with Micah three times before, but from those three times, I learned that he didn't like eye contact in the slightest. He was the type who would close his eyes and look away, the type who rather took it from behind.

"Think you can take two?" I asked as I slid two fingers inside him. He was a lot tighter than usual, probably because he hadn't been with anyone in so long. Figures.

"I've never..." he whimpered. "I wouldn't know what to... do..."

"Don't worry, we've got you... Oi, Kennedy!" I called as I slid a third finger inside Micah who whimpered. Kennedy looked mesmerised. His mouth was open wide and his face red. "Grab the box in the middle drawer of the dresser and come here, I need a hand, literally..." I chuckled and watched as Kennedy awkwardly scrambled across the room. I pulled my shirt off and kissed Micah's forehead as I curled my fingers, making him arch his back and stifle a moan. It was both amazing and scary how he got wet by himself, I didn't need lube but I wasn't about to not use any either. Therefore, I squeezed out a generous amount when Kennedy set the box down next to me and picked up the first toy. It wasn't the smallest one, but I had already stretched out Micah enough for it so it was fine.

"Kennedy..." Micah whimpered. "Can you hold me?"

"Uh-I yeah..."

My lips curved into a smile as Kennedy climbed into the bed, placing himself behind Micah and wrapping his arms around his chest, pulling him close to his. Kennedy looked so pleased and so shy as Micah got comfortable in his arms.