Extra: The News

BREAKING NEWS!

Famous K-Pop rookie Na Reina of Destiny and rookie legend Lee Felix of Stray Kids, had just came out with the news that they are officially a couple.

We thought it was just a joke at first, but both parties confirmed to the fact, and even their boss, CEO of JYP Entertainment confirmed, shortly after.

"Although some people may not be happy about the entire thing, I will confirm that both parties are actually seeing each other. As of now, none of them will be reprimanded of it, and schedules will continue as normal. Thank You for your time." He replied in an announcement posted on his social media accounts.

People aren't really fussing about the whole thing, and are actually happy that both idols are happy with each other.

What do you guys think about the whole thing? Let us know in the comments below.

+82-- oh, I'm sorry. don't think I read that right, let me put on my glasses for this shit. NOT REPRIMANDED?! They're dating while on a ban, and they're not being dealt with appropriately?!

+83-- I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM. all of y'all in the comment section need to stop being so butthurt and let these idols live their lives. There ain't no one out here who don't know diddley squat about you, telling you, that you can't date this person, or can't like this person. So why you doing it to others, huh? hypocrisy in its finest.

+84-- You guys are weird as hell too. Letting one person in the group date while on dating ban, but I bet if someone else comes out to you, they get kicked out on the spot.

+85-- I'm so happy for them!!! Y'all butthurt bishes need to get a life and be happy for your oPpArS and uNnIeS.

"When you want to find out the true feelings of your fans, make an article about it."

"Truth. It's hard to read, but we gotta know what they want so we can do the opposite. They want us to get dealt with, we show them we free and we aren't getting any form of correctional punishment."

Everyone in the room laughed at Reina's comment about the matter, quite happy that she isn't sad or mad at people who don't approve. At the end of the day, they're together, they got the approval, who else when cares? Your life and your relationship shouldn't be ran around by people it's not the main character of. And who's the main character of your story? YOU MY GUY. What you do with your life, what job you want to pursue, what decisions you have to make, should all be based on you.

Reina and Felix knew that they shouldn't have been in a relationship to begin with. They're both rookies, and they both could've put their careers on the line for it, but at the end of the day, they still got together. Your life depends on you and what you make of it. It doesn't have to look for validation of others who have no purpose in the situation. Work that argument out, cut off that toxic friend, lean on that person's shoulder, toughen up and continue on the road to your goals. Be with someone who loves you for your soul, your personality, and the way you conduct yourself. And love someone for that as well. The looks should be a bonus, not a necessity. But most of all; be yourself.

Find time to connect with the person you were, and the person you would love to become. Find the pros, and the cons of those two, and write them down. Then make a goal for yourself as to how you're gonna be the best you, that you can be. People are always gonna be around trying to dictate your life, and say stuff to try and break you, but it's for you, to know what to do with it.

Like Reina and Felix did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm probably gonna do two more of these, touching on basic subtopics that i opened, but never closed.

anyways, enjoy your day♡

Lots of Love,
~Reina(레이나)

15.02.20
||Word Count: 669 words||