Chapter 27: VLive

"AGAIN!"

"FROM THE TOP!"

"STOP MAKING LITTLE MISTAKES!"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"REINA!"

"REINA!"

"Oh my gosh, shut up already!" The Mexican-American female shouted to her annoying best friend.

Kendrick, was just standing there with the Japanese male, laughing to their heart's content for they have completed their mission.

The mission (for them) was the easiest one yet. Waking up little sister Reina for a morning filled with limb paining practices and an evening filled with incompetent idiots as their interviewers.

Oh, look, they have a VLive today too.

That sounds like good news.

Anyways, after their little sister had awoken from her slumber, her daily morning routine was then into play. Her finishing it earlier than usual made them look at her like she was weird.

"You're out early. That's a surprise." Taewoo said as he saw the young female walk out wearing a black blade T back shirt, with a red flannel over, matched with bleached skinny jeans and black adidas she about to take from the shoe shelf.

Normally, they woke her up two hours early because she isn't a morning person, and therefore takes an hour and a half to fully get ready.

They did so today, but with the fact that she was ready an hour before she normally was.

She snickered, smiling at her manager before putting her seemingly strawberry blonde hair in a half up half down do, and walking into the kitchen where a variety of food was placed.

What made them back up, turn around, look left right and center, and even look like they were about to fall out was the fact that even though there were a mix of cultures within the food on the table, she choose a breakfast bar, got her bag, and sat on the couch to wait.

"You're not hungry Rei?" Jihye asked, still a bit confused.

What did she do all break?

"I am. There's why I got a breakfast bar." Was all she said, before eating once painfully slow and forcing a smile to the others.

When they shrugged and turned around though, she spat it all out.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Taewoo asked her, as soon as she came back from throwing the food in the garbage.

She nodded for confirmation. "Of course I am." Another forced smile.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"FOR THE FIFTH TIME REINA, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF BUBBLE GUM AND RAINBOW FILLED DAYDREAMS AND FOCUS ON THE DANCE PLEASE!" Soojin shouted at the top of her lungs towards the female who missed the count, again.

All she did was nod for confirmation and went back into position.

When breaks came, she didn't stop practicing. When food came, she still didn't. When Jeongin came, she waved from the mirror and continued to practice.

Now that's when everyone stopped everything. Even Soojin.

"-Okay, bye hyung!" Ken shouted as he watched Jeongin walk two doors down to his own practice room.

"WHAT THE HELL REINA?!"

"Why is everyone shouting at me today?" She said, a small smile on her face, her looking at the floor.