Chapter 17: Song Taewoo

He sat there. Staring into a vast space. Just looking around. Thinking.

"Okay, scratch that. It sounds boring." She said out loud, balling up the paper and aimlessly throwing it to the back of her.

The young lady was sitting there for a while now, writing and rewriting the same sentence, over and over, until she feels that it sounds right enough.

It most certainly was a struggle, considering that she hasn't written a piece in a few years. She was stuck. She thought of the same thing every time.

He sat there, a bit sluggishly, staring into the dark, vast space before him.
Looking around subtly, and thinking about all of the consequences, that
would certainly take place once he has made his choice. He knew that,
if he would revert to such decisions, a lot of things would fall back on
him, and his world may tear apart, but he couldn't stand to see her
there, all alone on the swing set, humming to voice over her tears.

"It's getting somewhere." She was a bit startled, and turned around to see her best friend standing above her, staring at her piece.

"What's it for?" Both members got used to speaking Korean around each other, and would often revert between the two languages.

"I haven't written a piece in a while, so I decided to see if I still got it." She said, continuing to stare at her piece. Something was missing.

"Wait, why are you in my room?" She realized that she was indeed in the enclosure of the private four walls. And she was only in a sports bra and booty shorts.

"Taewoo hyung told us that we have a fansign in about three days, but you were too immersed in your writing that you didn't come outside when he visited. You hurt the poor man's feelings." Realizing that they continued to speak in Korean, she switched to English.

"I didn't mean to, but he deserved it for ignoring me when I asked for ice cream yesterday after schedules." Her best friend gasped.

"All of this over ice cream?" Taewoo shouted from her doorway. She stifled a laugh, before throwing on a T-shirt and walking over to the obviously tall male.

Ah, Song Taewoo. Standing at a striking 179cm (5'10) with his curly brown hair and his olive green eyes, this Korean-American man was the manager of Destiny. Being only two years older than Jihye, he was loved and adored by all of the trainees. And I mean all of them.

"Hey! I was really looking forward to it, since you promised that if we make it in the top 5 we would get some, and we came 2nd yesterday." Obviously, she was the only one who remembered, considering how everyone looked at her shockingly and everyone else stopped what they were doing to look at the little lady.

"We were in the top 5?!" Caleb asked aloud as he rushed to her door.

(A/N: I realized that Caleb & Hui Yin don't really do much in this story, hahaha)

"Yeah, you guys didn't notice? We were one of those who was on the screen when they were about to announce the winner, and Seventeen won. We were behind by 2 points, I think." She averted back to Korean, since they all were there, and Hayato lifted her up to carry her towards the living room to share the story.

"If we had won, we wouldn't have even noticed." Hui Yin said aloud as she realized that they were indeed, not paying attention.

Flashback

They were all called to go back onstage to see who the winners of the show was.