Chapter 6: Dinner

She stopped and turned around, a bit confused about the entire ordeal. Not only is Kendrick going to be there, but Felix as well? This was a bit 'unbelievable' if you ask me.

"Woaaaah....slow down there buddy." She said to the young male. He stopped and walked with his arms wide open. She just decided to hug him after a while because he looked like he was the type to not give up until he gets what he wants.

"Reina, these are the members of Stray Kids, Stray Kids members, this is Reina. The girl from the video." Bam Bam said to the guys. They explained how they already met and everyone knew who she was. They all exchanged contacts and then headed out to the restaurant.

The walls were a lighter shade of black, with a burgundy thick line of paint horizontally separating the wall from the wood. There was small chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, illuminating the restaurant with a cozy vibe.

The savory aroma filled the place and it felt lovely. The tables were all mahogany with a green floral printed table cloth covering it to the corners. The chairs were a wolf gray color, the metal seemingly scratching the floors. It had a small, yet comfortable gold colored cushion for you to sit on.

There were a lot of people there, and since GOT7 and Stray Kids were in the building, they had to move to a more quiet and private area. The old woman running the shop was such a sweetheart, always there when they needed something.

She would ask them for their ideal proportions, so that they can leave with satisfactory remarks and statements. Their night could be deemed as perfect...but was there really such a thing?

Reina's night was rather...pleasant if you will, and the food was delightful, exceeding her expectations. They slowly yet surely all shifting into random means of conversation as the night seemingly passed by at its own pace.

Two rather beautiful pairs of eyes were piercing through her soul, even if they were in a conversation or not. She decided that keeping to herself was a rather meaningful thing for her to do.

Does she have feelings for Felix? Of course she does, anyone would guess that at any point....but does she notice them? That is still yet to be discovered. She knew that there was some for him because she admired his ambition to rap even though he's still learning korean, and his bright and bubbly aura crawling off of him everytime he's in close proximity, despite his deep, startling yet calming voice.

But suddenly, Kendrick comes into the picture. He was an extremely handsome and sweet guy. His height shocking to all, but he's kind and generous and so many ways, plus he's closer to her age than anyone at the table. Reina had found herself unconsciously in a love triangle in the making, but the one she can depend on in this situation is thousands of miles away from her.

Noticing that she wasn't speaking, he initiated the conversation. Looking around a bit before subtly leaning his chin upon her shoulder, seemingly 'snooping' as they would call it?

"Why aren't you socializing?" The guy asked her as she slightly jumped in shock. She turned around to meet an amazingly huge cheeky smile from the latter before glaring at him and giggling it off.

"Should I be though Kennie? I only came here for the food." He looked at her for a bit sinking in the new nickname she was calling him. It would often be the normal 'Kendrick' or a 'Ken' but this was the first 'Kennie' he's gotten from anyone.

"Does it sound weird? I'm so sorry." She quickly apologized noticing the quick drop of his smile. She was extremely sad that it did and she somewhat blamed herself for it to be replaced with a frown.