⚠️Notice⚠️ Please Read

as you may or may not have noticed, my updates aren't very frequent.

Coming this May, I'll be in revision and examination month, and therefore, starting from this month, I've rarely been updating this book.

Also, because writer's block is a pain in my fucking ass and if this continues, then I'll probably have to end the book earlier than I'd like.

So, my updates will continue to be slow.

I am truly sorry.

But if you want to read stuff as you wait, there are 3 other stories that I have.

Letters|| Han Jisung

school!auincludes a lot of idols, from both boy and girl groups jisung writes a letter to his crush and slips it in her locker, but what if it got in the wrong hands?

school!au
includes a lot of idols, from both boy and girl groups
jisung writes a letter to his crush and slips it in her locker, but what if it got in the wrong hands?

filled with weird humor and excessive curse words. also a bit of angst(?) i think.

Serenity|| Hwang Hyunjin

texting story takes place during their predebut days hyunjin slides in oc Twitter dms and the story goes from there

texting story
takes place during their predebut days
hyunjin slides in oc Twitter dms and the story goes from there

a bit more serious.
needs to be revised/fixed(?)

(UPDATED: THIS HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN TO BE REFIXED, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE)

and

Bias|| Yang Jeongin

texting story jeongin falls in love with a fangirl, who biases hyunjin

texting story
jeongin falls in love with a fangirl, who biases hyunjin

filled with memes and weird humorous jokes.

(UPDATED: THIS IS COMPLETED, AND THE SEQUEL TO IT IS CURRENTLY ONGOING, GIVE IT SOME LOVEEEEE)

Check it outttttttt