Chapter 23: Beach Day

After a while of eating to their heart's content, the group of four then scattered around the house, trying to find stuff to do.

Abuela, after washing dishes, then went to her room and decided to have some abuela time.

While the other three youngsters, sat in the living room, playing the well known worldwide game- Fortnite.

"Come on Felix! You could've shot him in the head!"

"It's not like you're any better, you stayed in the storm like an idiot!"

"Don't criticize my sister!"

"You got killed as soon as we landed, idiot."

"It's estúpido!" Both siblings shouted at the Australian male.

"Harsh much?"

Both siblings rolled their eyes simultaneously, causing the Australian to think like an imbecile for a mere second and assume that they're twins.

"Okay, all of you weirdos, stop making so much noise and put on some swim suits. I'm carrying you all to the beach."

The younger ones obeyed and got their swim suits, and extra clothing for later.

One by one they each got ready to have an ecstatic day at the beach.

"You think we're going to run into Jeonginnie while we're at the beach?" The younger female asked the Australian male.

He shrugged. "That, I am not quite sure of." She nodded in understanding and finished brushing her hair, leaving the Australian male to brush his own follicles alone.

Since she was the first to get fully dressed and amped, she cautiously sat on the couch in the living room. It all felt a bit weird, but she will have to manage for the rest of her time here. 

She took her headphones,and plugged them in, phone shuffling from Hellevator to Glow. 

A wave of emotions hit her exactly as the first chord played and there you have it, her soul was carried away from the world, unto a magical journey of such masterpiece.

Literally everything. From the vocals, to the unique raps, to the amazing melody and instrumental.

She honestly felt as if she was being carried away in the rare land of preferable perfection, and as of now, she didn't even mind.

Her thoughts, were gone. Her eyes, closed. Her body, moving. Her voice, loud and Nightingale-like indeed.

She was so into the song, that she didn't even notice the proud Felix beside her. The happy Abuela behind her, and the emotion Adrian wandering around for his socks.

It was like, if you truly hadn't felt the emotions through the song, you'd definitely hear it from her.

"We wanna do my thing
Now the words, do nothing
Warns us and it stops us for a moment"

Was all Felix whispered as he heard his song before the younger female to proceed to enlighten, probably the entire neighborhood with her voice and such song. 

"Don’t know any other way
Only looked at one place for a long time
So where do you want me to go?
Look at the night sky, look at the stars
It’s like us, shining brighter in the darkness"

Was the song over? No. But the younger female felt herself coming back to reality. Her eyes opening, her smile widening and her heart palpitating as soon as she fully came back.