Chapter 9: Out of Touch

He stared at her in contentment. Her gorgeous beaming emerald eyes staring at him as they sat there. Her long ombre locks just swaying gently. Her pink, plump lips, slightly parted as she breathed heavily from such a tension. She was perfect.

He didn't want to let her go. He wanted to capture her and keep him all to himself, but someone just had to come and ruin the beautiful moment.

He came out of his trance as he heard something fall on the floor. Looking to see the maknae in shock, he and her quickly got up and he adverted his eyes to her and saw how she looked at herself ashamed and disgusted. He had to think of an excuse fast, but all he could've thought about was her. The young male didn't know what to say or what to do, so he just threw some words together and spoke.

After he said what he said though, he immediately regretted it. He watched through the mirror how she hung her head low and fixed her clothes, before she choked out a sorry and ran out of the practice room.

"What....." Changbin trailed off as soon as he entered. The young, Australian male just stood there in huge regret. Why did he have to say it that way?

"Oi Felix!" Chan suddenly said in his thick Australian accent. The young freckled boy looked at his leader with the same expression he wore on his face for a while now.

"I didn't know you were such a ladies man!" His leader shouted as he went to give Felix a hug. The young boy was confused. His expression then changed and his leader laughed so hard, that his face turned purple.

"It's only been a few days and you already have Reina digging you?!" At this point, the young freckled male was downright confused.

The others began to giggle as Seungmin translated and they teased the young male until practice was over.

His spirit was suddenly lifted by the members, as they ate, talked, laughed and practiced that day. He had no idea how Reina took it though, but he prayed that she'd be alright.

A week passed by and Reina was nowhere in sight. He heard through the walls that she was barely home and he never even glanced at her in their practice room whenever he went. He was so scared at how she up and disappeared, that he wanted to look for her.

It was Monday morning. 3:45am to be exact. He heard as the door to the apartment beside them shut once again and he became frustrated. He was so worried and afraid that something happened to her. He subtly stared at the text their producer sent him the afternoon before.

Producer Kim:

I need you to help me with the new rookies.
They're recording their debut album tmr.

Seen 6:48pm.

He wanted to scream, he didn't know where she was, and whenever he asked the other members of he group, all they would do is smile and tell him not to worry.

He couldn't get a wink of sleep. The thought that the one person he had such a strong interest other than Changbin for was not popping up in his eyesight.

Some time after that, it was now time for him to be at the studio to help their producer. He was still worried about the young Mexican-American female, but couldn't show it because of work.

"Hello." A slightly sweet voice said as the person bowed and he stood to bow as well, suddenly everyone came in and his eyes met the girl he has been anticipating to see since last week.

Reina Gonzalez.

The beautiful Mexican-American female stared at the handsome freckled Australian boy for a few seconds before adverting her eyes to the producer and giving him a smile.