43: Crushes, Rushes, Discussions.

Felix flew into the practice room with distraught. Although he had just finished crying about his insecurities, he still rushed to aid his love, his life, his happiness.

The door slammed against the wall with much impact, him walking steadily to the young girl.

His heart dropped to his ass, hearing her sobs, as she hurriedly went to bend over the trash bin and vomit whatever there was to.

He wanted to cry, he hated seeing her like this. He'd always want to come and help her.

And it wasn't like he was putting his happiness to the side for hers, because to him, she was his happiness.

She was his joy, his inspiration, his motivation, his encouragement, and his life support, all wrapped up in a lost soul.

Her worth meant everything to him. It felt as if, she colored his life when they first met. And although there has been bad days, just her presence alone was enough to make him happy.

But more than anything, he hates seeing her cry, and let's be honest, it was worse than last time.

Felix snaked his arms around her waist and hugged her from the back, trying something different for once, and began to sing Hero's Soup.

Her sobs still rang throughout when he sang, which caused his voice to waver.

It was so heartbreaking, hearing her sound like she was crying for help. Like the monster of her nightmares infiltrated her life, and she couldn't bear the fact of it anymore.

It sounded as if she held everything in, all of her doubts, insecurities, worries, problems.

As he continued on, he slowly began to cry, trying to hold his tears in for her sake, but he couldn't.

Whenever she was sad, a part of him shattered. He hates whenever she cries, and not being able to calm her down tore his heart to pieces.

He didn't notice the worried Jisung Park come into the room, and he started to sing his part in Hero's Soup again.

He rocked them both slightly, singing to the top of his lungs, as the sound of him crying became more evident in his singing.

He wanted to smile, Lord knows he wanted to, but it was too painful.

Her wails got softer, as she shivered and hiccuped aimlessly.

Her voice was hoarse, but when she started to sing along, she sounded so beautiful to him.

"Father I am the father's son
So I want to know"

His heart surely wasn't the only thing she captured as she sang, though.

His heart, has once again dropped to his ass, before taking the elevator back to its place, and then dancing the entire choreo for District 9 2x speed.

Her shakes and sobs have gradually decreased as she sang along, and slowly yet surely, she forgot why she was even crying in the first place.

His voice was one to wash away all her worries, and without him, she honestly wouldn't know what she would've done right now.

After singing the song one last time, he turned her around to face him, completely oblivious to the other male in the room.

"Why are you crying, huh? What's making you cry, huh? You know I hate it when you're sad." He said, wiping the tears from her face, smiling once she did.

"Wipe your own tears. Stop worrying about me, and worry about yourself okay?" She said, the smile still on her face, wiping away his tears.

"I worry about you because you don't even worry about yourself. I pick you up when you fall because you'd rather stay down there. I guide you through the tunnel when it's dark even though you're the light showing me the way."

"You're gonna make me cry again you know?" She said, causing Felix to laugh a bit, before holding her hands in his.

"I hate seeing you cry like that you know? Seeing you hurt makes me hurt. And even if I'm hurt before you are, I'll still come and aid you. You're my happiness Reina. And when my happiness isn't happy, how can I be?"

"I'm sorry for worrying you, I truly am Felix, you don't know. I can't promise you that I won't worry you again, but I'll try my hardest not to, okay? I love you."

"Oh, I know." Felix said, smile wide and cheeky.

Reina rolled her eyes at the male and began to turn around, before being turned back into a sensual kiss.

"I love you too." He said, after releasing his lips from hers, face hotter than a summer's day.

"Oh, I know." Reina replied, just as cheeky, causing them both to laugh.

The younger male rushed out of the practice room, not able to see any more of, whatever that was.

Were they secretly dating? He thought, as he walked aimlessly around the unfamiliar building.

"Jisung!" A voice called out, causing him to stop in his tracks.

The boy looked up with glossy eyes, staring at the older male, before yeeting his tears away Jeongguk style.

"Yes Chan hyung?" He answered, forcing the best smile he could.

"You saw didn't you?" He asked, leaving the younger male confused, before realizing after a while.

The tears began to form in his eyes once again, as his smile slowly faltered.

"They looked so in love, even after they just finished crying. How is that possible?"

"I guess that's just the beauty of being in love. Although you may be in pain, or you're angry, once you really love them, you'll help each other out.

"Even though they're both in love, they both have insecurities that they wouldn't dare tell each other, but even if they do, they'll still love each other. That's just their way of doing it."

Chan placed his hand on Jisung's shoulder.

"I know how much you like her. Just, don't mess them up. Reina has already been through too much. Taking away her happiness will just be cruel."

And with that, Chan left the boy, going back to work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M LATE ON THIS UPDATE, OMG I'M SORRY😭

anyways, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

I would say this book is ending soon, but that would be lying lmao🤣🤣🤣

Anyways Royalties, This Queen Is Out!

Lots of Love,
~Reina (레이나)

02.02.2019
||Word Count: 1,010 words||