The Truth Part Two

Start from the beginning

Ozpin: yes we know.

Rin: well I didn't use a relic but still got a servant.

Shirou: and I should also mention that a servant doesn't have to be only from the past or the present but also the future.

Glynda: but how, it a relic is needed between the spirit and the mage, then how does Ms. Tohsaka summon a spirit and two, how is a servant suppose to be summoned when without a relic that doesn't exist?

Ozpin got up from his chair with realization plastered on his face and the turned to Shirou and Rin and spoke.

Ozpin: Ms Tohsaka, can I deduce if the mage in question failed to provide a relic, the servant would the one to provide, mean the spirit can only be from the future!

Shirou: your correct, Tohsaka summoned an Archer class servant but this servant wasn't a Heroic spirit like the rest but was called a counter guardian. These guardians protect humanity by killing the threat be it magical or...human.

Ozpin: am not going to like the answer but where do these Guardians originate from?

Rin: they are humans that made a deal with the will of Humanity (the will of humanity to survive). They spirit that constantly exists, that constantly kill until they go break or go insane.

Glynda: what, that's horrible!

Ozpin: no, no No! WHY WOULD ACCEPT THAT SORT OF DEAL EMIYA!

Glynda: what happened Ozpin!? Why are you shouting at him like that?!

Ozpin: Don't you see Glynda, the details of this horrible fate of his was that traded his after life to the will of humanity and when he died he become a guardian that killed and killed (turns to shirou) but you didn't go insane.

Shirou: but he did break, he was summoned by Tohsaka and told me my fate as he tried to kill me but I convinced him other wince.

Ozpin:(sits down) what a sad fate but you won't be making that mistake here.

Rin: well of course not, one Alaya has no influence in this world so they won't be able to get to shirou and secondly (turns to shirou and smile) I won't allow you to suffer the same way Archer did.

Shirou: am really happy that you care for me Tohsaka.

Rin:(blushing like mad) o-of course I-I ca-re about y-you Shirou, we are a-allies in this world.

Glynda:(thoughts) is this a possible weakness for is devil.

Shirou: well Ozpin I believe to owe me two answers.

Ozpin: of course what would you like to know?

Shirou: who else knows about the academies and magic? Who is this Inter circle

Ozpin: other than myself and Glynda, there is General Ironwood from Atlas, the other headmasters and Qrow Branwen

Shirou: really Ruby's uncle, that a surprise, but lets get to the next question, Tohsaka if you would.

Rin: ok, Ozpin who is the true mastermind of evil and what is she exactly?

Ozpin: her name is Salem and she is a witch that as far as we know controls and makes the Grimm, we also know that see is ancient.

Rin: ok, thank you for your info.

Ozpin: no thank you. Glynda can you please take them to their room. But before you leave I must ask, are you planing on telling the others the truth about you two?

Shirou and Rin face each other and then face Ozpin and Glynda and spoke in unison.

Shirou/Rin: No we won't tell them anything.

Ozpin: ok then goodbye.

Shirou: you two go ahead,I want to ask a little question.

The women enter the elevator and the doors shut.

Ozpin: well what do want to ask Mr Emiya?

Shirou stood there and his faces changed from a happy expression to a serious frown.

Shirou: Ozpin tell me...... How Old Are You?

——————————————————

[Chapter End]