Ch 26) Christmas time!

Kiba? 

The question remained in everyone's brains. 

'Why was Kiba here?' At this point it didn't matter the frantic look in his eyes could instantly tell Naruto that something was wrong. Terribly wrong. Kiba motioned for Naruto to come towards him, which Naruto did. 
   "What's wrong..?"Naruto whispered and looked up at Kiba with a concerned look. A nurse with blonde hair and blue eyes passed them. Giving them a mysterious look, she held her phone out in her hand. 
Phone. That's it!
    "Sorry I just wanted to congratulate you on the marriage, you should check your PHONE more often..." Kiba coughed loudly while eyeing the phone. Turning to look at it, Sakura eyed it too. What was so special about the phone? The blonde hadn't received any messages from Kiba lately. So ho-   
    "Check your phone idiot..." Kiba groaned inwardly. Perking up the blonde ran to grab his phone. Surprisingly a message appeared from Kiba. 

'nurse...she's sending information to those sketchy websites about celebrities and their whereabouts...' 

Naruto reread it for what felt like a dozen of times before looking back up at Kiba.

  "How do you know this...?" Naruto whispered into the brunette boys' ear. He simply shrugged and put two and two together. The only person who could've spilled any kind of beans would be Sakura, Sasuke, Itachi, or the nurses. It had to be one of the ladies in there. Kiba was pretty sure he knew who it was. The blonde lady was constantly on her phone since the 5 minutes of him being here. The live news report only matched what was happening right now. She was the only nurse with her phone out anyways. All the other doctors, and nurses were preparing to take Sakura into a proper hospital room. 
     "Okay...thanks..." Naruto smiled awkwardly while turning around to tell the news to his husband. Kiba stood there like an outsider, not really knowing what the hell he was supposed to do in this predicament.  Nobody seemed to notice the sleeping baby wrapped up in his arms, even if she wasn't quite visible to the audience. The small baby squirmed in her father's arm. Desperately looking for light. 
   "hi, baby..." Kiba whispered. He pulled the cover off of her face to reveal the baby's light brown eyes looking up at him. She outstretched her arm to him, wanting to touch his face. Like she knew how much distress he was going through. 
     "How did you sleep?" Kiba laughed lightly. Not realizing the audience staring up at him in awe, admiring yet another beautiful baby. This would be their first time seeing 'the baby'.
 "Oh my gosh, does the baby have a name?" Sakura gushed with excitement. Looking up at her, he realized the most important thing.
The baby didn't even have a name...flushing with embarrassment. He shook his head.
    "I haven't really thought about giving her a name...I've been kinda down lately.." Kiba chuckled nervously. Naruto's face went pale. 
"You didn't tell me you were..upset.." It finally hit the blonde. Kiba was going through as much stress as he was. They were supposed to be there for each other, but Naruto failed to do that. The death of Hinata would've obviously taken a toll on him. The death of somebody would've taken a toll on anybody. It hurt him 10x worst, he had a whole child with her. He had to look at Hinata's child every day, and see his lover inside that child. 
    "Aha...yea it's fine, I'm doing my best now!" The room grew quiet. It stayed like that for the next 30 minutes. 

- oOo - 
Finally, inside a hospital. Everyone had gone home and the News reports died down, she was probably off of work by now. It was 2:00 am and Itachi had begged to stay the night here. Sakura lay on the bed with her eyes wide open. Itachi was too wide awake. They'd been talking for hours and hours on what name the baby would be, including what future they wanted to promise the child. The two decided to name her Hikori, she was their pride and joy. She was the newest addition to the Uchiha family. Finally, everything seemed to settle down for the couple. But they forgot one little detail.
It was Christmas Day.
--- 

5:00 am 
"Hello?"

"Kiba is this-"

No, it certainly wasn't the voice of Kiba Inuzuka. In fact, it wasn't a voice at all, more like noises. Noises a baby would make. Then it hit the idiotic blonde, maybe the baby had gotten hold of- no that didn't make any sense. Racking his brain he thought of the most reasonable option. Receiving no response from his friend the blonde hung up. Turning to his right, a raven-haired boy lay wide awake staring at the ceiling. 
 "Goodmorning"  Sasuke Uchiha smiled gingerly. Naruto smiled lightly. The tension grew like there were no words to be said. When in reality there was a shit ton to get out in such little time. 
     "Merry Christmas..." Naruto muttered. Quickly, he hopped off the bed and walked closer towards his lover. He pecked him lightly while admiring his soft features. 
"Let's get ready, we've got places to be..."