13) The awkward chat

"Okay...well um" Naruto stammered, and looked desperately for something to talk about. Part of Naruto felt stupid for even acting this way torwards Sasuke, but then again what way were he to act?
"So how have you been these past couple weeks?" Sasuke asked, and watch Naruto blush crimson.
"I-I- uh...sorta hung out with Kiba, and worked through most of it." Naruto smiled nervously, and rubbed the back of his head.
"Does Kiba like you or something?" Sasuke scoffed, and eyed the blonde.
"W-w-well no" Naruto lied, and turned his head to the side.
"You do know youre marrying me right?" Sasuke glared.
"Yes, I recall that FAKE marriage?!"Naruto shot back.
"Youre an Uchiha, MY wife." Sasuke glared.
"Who said I was gonna be your wife why cant I be the husband?!"Naruto shot up, and pouted at the raven.
"Aww you're just as hyperactive as before dobe" Sasuke smirked, and dodged the question.
"Hmph...I refuse to be the wife" Naruto muttered, and looked out the window.

but what if I was....

------oOo-----

"Sasukee can I get this?" Naruto rolled his eyes, and held out a light orange dress with white flowers at the bottom.
"Actually...yes" Sasuke smirked, and eyed the dress. Maybe the blonde would look good in it?
"I-I was just joking!!" Naruto hollered, and recieved glares from the owner.
"shhh!" She hissed, and pulled her glasses up.
"Yea yea.." Naruto huffed.

------oOo-----
"Itachi-kun...how come you never talk about your parents?" Sakura asked, and looked at the Uchiha. Itachi sat on a nearby rock, and admired Sakura's beach house.
"Theres nothing good to say about them so I dont see why I should say anything at all..." Itachi sighed, and ruffled his hair.
"Sometimes I wish I could be proud of my parents, but theres nothing that comes to mind..."
"Im sorry for asking" Sakura said quietly, and got off the rock.
"M-m-maybe we could make memories.." Sakura smiled, and pulled Itachi off of the rock.
"Itachi...I don't know if this is too soon or not, but I genuinely care about you..." Sakura smiled, and held onto Itachi's hands.
"I'll do anything to make you smile" Sakura said.
"Sakura....where did this all come from?" Itachi said, and looked down at the blushing pinkie.

I mean honestly, was confessing too soon? Sakura already crushing on Itachi Uchiha?!

"He doesn't love you..." Kiba repeated, and looked at himself in the mirror.
"Maybe its me...I must've did something wrong" Kiba sighed, and looked at himself.

ugly

useless

not my type

Kiba looked at the razor that was in his shaking hand...

It feels like Im in slow motion, time is stopping just for me. Maybe Im doing the wrong thing, but why...
why does it feel so right? Sometimes I feel like I'll never find someone to love me.

Slowly, I put the blaze to my wrist, looking down at the tool.
"Im really about to do this..." I laughed to myself and looked at the fresh cut on my wrist. The pain, it feels like I deserve this....Naruto why...why don't you love me?
Why did you choose Sasuke?

"Why not me?!" Kiba cried, and fell to the floor

I thought you loved me...

------oOo-----

"....How the hell does he just fall asleep?" Sasuke groaned, and held the blonde who happened to be fast asleep in his arms. Quickly, Sasuke dialed a few numbers and got one of their drivers on the phone.
"Yes. Yes. Yes. No. Hn." Sasuke said, and hung up the phone. Sasuke couldn't help but admire the blonde's snores, and the way his nose scrunched up by the wind.

I must be crazy...

The way his blonde hair blew with the wind, and the golden sunlight perfect on his tan skin.
"Something about you....I just crave" Sasuke whispered, and ran a finger to the blonde's cheek.
"Maybe you will make a good wife" Sasuke sighed.

Maybe I can love you the way I loved her