17) Me we and....

"I actually really like that.." Sakura said astonishingly. Naruto smiled brightly while continuously sputtering his thoughts. Sakura took notice to the sudden changes in the boy. The way he played with his spiky blonde hair. Or the way he chewed on his t-shirt angrily. Sometimes, he'd even blurt out the most random things.

  'Im really...really... hungry'

  'Did you know Donald Trump might be impeached?'

That kind of stuff. Thinking, the pinkie's mind went black as she couldn't think of any reason the blonde would act as such.
   "See, I'm not thaat useful!" His lopsided smile slowly fell off his face. Groaning, the boy clutched his stomach in pain. Something was terribly wrong this time. Now, the blonde slowly began to convulse.
    "....Sakura...." Naruto muttered, his body was throbbing. Sakura looked at him with concern as Naruto moaned out in pain.
    "Don't...feel....to....to..." Naruto's voice faded as his body went cold. A loud thud was heard as the Uzumaki lay on the ground. Screaming, Sakura panicked.
     "SASUKE SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH NARUTO!" She sobbed. Touching around for the Uzumaki to start breathing. The blonde was slowly fading away, she knew of it. Without thinking, the girl propped Naruto on her back ad she waddled out and into the car.

---
In a rush, Sakura was at the hospital. Pushing through a crowd of doctors as her screams filled the air. Quickly a blonde lady rushed over with a team. Naruto was finally set onto a bed, and bushed into a room.
    "I can't loose you..." She whispered while slowly falling to the ground. What if Naruto really died? How torn would Sasuke be? Could their little family even go back to usual after such a heartbreaking situation. Quietly, she sobbed. Something she hasn't done in a long long time...

---
Groaning, I turned my body. My phone was ringing, worsening my throbbing migraine.
The contact, it was anonymous. Shakily, I answered the call to hear a familiar voice.
    "Sasuke" I growled in disgust. That damn bastard was the reason me and Naruto have been barely speaking to each other. Sighing, I waited for him to talk. A few sniffs were heard too, odd.
   "Naruto, he's been...taken to the hospital..." Sasuke whispered, clearly trying not to break down. Everything felt so out of place right now.
"On my way Uchiha..." I said, and hung up.
Eagerly, I threw on a pair of jeans and ran out of the house.

"Don't go dying on me, Uzumaki..."

---
Is this what death looks like? If it does, I think I might like it here. I could see Sasuke, Sakura, Itachi, Hinata, and Kiba. They were all there. I remember the first day I met Hinata. She couldn't contain the blush on her face, and she was a stuttering mess. She was the only person to truly accept me, without a second glance. My eyes, the ones I've been desperately trying to open continued to stay glued shut.
     "Naruto...please...please wake up.." That voice cried out to me. It appeared to be Sakura's shaking voice. Oh how I wanted to respond, yet my mouth would not open. I wanted to wrap my arms around her, tell her I'm right here. Struggling, I tried my hardest to speak to her. Yet the only thing that came out was a simple 'mmph'. Maybe I am dead...