9) Bossa no sé

----
(Please Play the song)

"Teme I did TOO beat you!" Naruto pouted, and tugged at Sasuke's arm. His bright blue eyes looking perfect with the sunset, his tan skin glowing, and he wore the cutest expressions.
"It really wasn't a competition, but if you want one..." Sasuke smirked, and watched Naruto blink. Soon the blonde got the joke, and turned 3 shades of red.
"Bastard see this is why I dont do relationships" Naruto muttered, and stomped angrily in front of Sasuke.
"Idiot, it was just a joke-" Sasuke growled, but immediately stopped talking when he saw Naruto's angry glare at him.
"Dont test me Uchiha" Naruto sighed, and grabbed the raven's hand.
"J-just dont do that again" Naruto muttered, and the two began to walk around.

------
After countless rides
10:30p
"Teme, you won't be able to get that bear its too hard." Naruto pouted, and watched the Uchiha spend countless dollars on the game.
"I. Will. NOT.Loose." Sasuke growled, and tried to aim at the moving clown.
"Aww a miss..!" The man said, and watch Sasuke's face turn read.
"Well someone's having a bad day" The man smirked and watched Sasuke pout.
"Lets be honest here, youre clearly not doing any better" Sasuke retorted, and watched the man flush.
"Lets go Naruto" Sasuke scoffed, and grabbed the blonde's hand. Making sure to squeeze it tightly.
"Hey you want to go on anymore rides?" Sasuke spoke to Naruto softly, deciding to not upset Naruto anymore. Naruto blushed, and hid his face into Sasuke's arm.
"U-Uh...."
"C'mon dobe"
"N-No I'm fine" Naruto blushed, but continued to look at the ferris wheel.
"Alright well Im going on the ferris wheel" Sasuke said, and heard the blonde groan in annoyance.
"Dobe.." Sasuke whispered to himself, and walked in line.

Nardo pov

Gosh Im so stupid sometimes. I dont know why Im all the sudden acting so shy and girly around fucking Sasuke, but I was. Quickly, I ran after Sasuke who was already sitting in one of the seats.
"Well sit down..." Sasuke sighed, and took out his phone. I silently cursed at myself, and realized that he was probably hella annoyed with me.
"S-so uh..." I scratched the back of my head and smiled at him.
"Dobe you dont have to be afraid of me y'know?" Sasuke sighed heavier, and locked his eyes with mines.
"I dont want to get hurt again, yet Im so attached to you" I cursed at myself, and began to scratch my arm. (I do this when Im nervous)
"Hn" Sasuke sighed, and went back to his phone. I sighed, and laid my head onto the metal pole that held up the umbrella.

The beautiful orange background and black flowers made me think of my current situation. The background was the sun, the flowers the moon. Both fighting for dominance, and power over the other, only to fall for some stupid trick.
"Look, take me home" I sighed, and looked at Sasuke. He simply glared at me and nodded. Slowly we were making our way back to ground.
"Thanks for riding" the lady smiled, and blushed at Sasuke. Sasuke smiled back, and began to text away. Just what the hell was he looking at, why not me. Did I do something wrong?

"Its me..." I whispered to myself.

------oOo-----

Sasukes POV

Stupid dobe makes everything so complicated for me. As we were riding the ferris wheel, I was scrolling through Naruto's Instagram. Desperately trying to find something that the blonde might like. The only pictures I could find were ones of him with a boy in a green sweatshirt, high waisted jeans, and green and white converses. Odd. Naruto looked in deep thought, and the ride just got weirder...

Why is this so fucking hard to do...

"Look, take me home"

------oOo-----
Outside of Naruto's apartment building.

"Thanks..." Naruto sighed, and quickly exited the car.
"Naruto wait" Sasuke said, and watched the blonde turn to face Sasuke. His face looked weary, as if he was slowly giving up hope. Sasuke sighed at the distraught look on his face and quickly got out the car. Soon enough the boys were face to face.
"I had a good time..." Sasuke lied, and looked at the blonde.
"Don't fucking lie to me you're just like HIM" Naruto spat.

"Dont compare me to some shitty lowlife" Sasuke growled as Naruto's ears began to glow.
"Why not, you two look alike, act alike, and sure as hell dont love me so why the fuck not Sasuke?!" Naruto breathed, and stomped into his house leaving Sasuke standing on the curb watching his body getting smaller and smaller.
"I didnt even fucking do anything!" Sasuke growled, and kicked at the tires.
"Why is he so fucking difficult!" Sasuke hollered, and kicked angrily at the tire.

[pOp]

Whoops there goes the tire!🙂