15) Talking Marriage

10 months later

"Yea yea Itachi...I'm on my way!" Sasuke growled over the phone, and immediately hung up. The raven found himself scrounging for some food from the fridge, nearly hitting his head.
    "Sas I'm leaving now!" Naruto hollered, and quickly ran downstairs.
    "Damn so no kiss?" Sasuke smirked and walked over to Naruto, then he plopped a kiss on Naruto's lip.
   "Okay bye!!" Naruto smiled, and ran out the door yelling a 'I love you' to Sasuke. 

   "Dobe..." Sasuke whispered, and went back to finding his food.

------oOo-----

    "Baby!" Sakura hollered, and ran down the steps to face her husband, Itachi.
    "Yes?" Itachi said calmly.

"C-can we go to the store?" Sakura said nervously, and began to twiddle her hair around.
    "Uh...is something wro-"
"HOLD ON!!" Sakura cried, and rushed to the bathroom.

   Sakura began to throw up, the loud barfing could be heard from outside the door.
  "Sakura...are you okay?" Itachi panicked, and held the doorknob tightly. He didn't have a fucking clue what was about to happen to him, his entire world was about to be centered around something...

or someone rather

    "I've got to tell you something..."

------oOo-----
   "Hinata!!" Kiba smiled brightly, and pecked the girl on her cheek. Hinata blushed red, and began to twiddle with her fingers.
   "Kiba I have some news about our little one!" Hinata exclaimed, and rubbed her belly slowly.
    "Well c'mon..tell me" Kiba smiled a toothy grin.
     "The baby is a girl"

------oOo-----

   "Hello I'm Naruto Uzumaki" Naruto smiled, and held his hand out. The red-head boy simply blinked at the sudden movement and looked down at his feet.
   "My name is Garaa..."Garaa smiled. His smile was a bit off, it wasn't the happy kind of smile. Yet the blonde couldn't put his finger on it.
   "Nice to meet you, ah could you actually show me where Im supposed to be helping Ino at?" Naruto laughed nervously, and rubbed the back of his head.
   "Yea sure its flower section a1"
(A/N I know nothing about flowers lmao)  Garaa smirked, and watched the blonde walk away eagerly. The red-head suddenly took out his phone, and dialed a number.
   "His name is Naruto am I correct?" Garaa said over the phone.
    "Correct, now get close to him you got that?"

"Yes sir"

------oOo-----
  "Holy...holy shit..Im gonna be a...dad?!" Itachi gushed, and looked at the pregnant woman on the floor.
    "T-this is great...Im..gonna be..a father!!" Itachi smiled, and went to peck his wife on the cheek.
   "I love you...a lot" Sakura cried, and dug her nails into Itachi's back.
    "I love you too (:"

Everyones lives are changing, theyre growing up, and becoming parents. Who was Garaa on the phone with, find out in the next chapter.

Cya!❤