Ch 23) The answer

The brown-skinned girl smiled warmly, took her drink, and sat down at a near table. Kiba's eyes following her every movement. The way her legs smashed into the chair, and her the white ruffles flowing down to the floor.
The way her curly brown-haired bounced behind her. Kiba saw it all. She was a breathtaking sight to look at, I mean who wouldn't want to stare at her. Let's not forget the skin. The skin the world hated, but Kiba adored. That perfect chocolate tone, she looked delicious.
Wait delicious?
That sounds weird, especially in Kiba's mind. The girl pulled out her phone while eating the pastel donut. Just as he was about to continue his admiration, another customer popped up. He had to forget about this little crush he had on the girl. One he was at work, and two...
Well, he loved Hinata.
---
"So...you're telling me that his percentage of surviving will most likely go up now?" Sakura questioned. Her face pale, and her hair messy. Her effort for trying to up Naruto's percentage of survival was finally working. Working. I'm working her thought, a small smile appeared on her face. An even disheveled Tsunade was looking at her computer screen. The results were finally out of the red, and into the green. Indicating that they're test had worked.
"Maybe Orochimaru is more useful than I thought.." Tsunade snickered. Turning to face Sakura, she smiled brightly.
"Sakura, schedule an appointment for Naruto in a few weeks from now, I'll make sure to add it into the schedule." The blonde lady beamed, and with that, she fled out of the room. Leaving Sakura giggling happily.
She had done it. Well, she didn't know this yet, but she had saved Naruto Uzumaki's life. She had saved her unborn niece/nephew.
"I've done it...I fucking did it!" She whispered quietly and punched her fist in the air. With that, she skipped out of the room to continue her duties.

-- oOo --

It feels weird not talking to Kiba for so long. I get it, we're both busy and all, but we haven't said a word to each other. I missed my best friend I needed advice. I had no clue how to confess these wild feelings and these even wilder hopes of us being married. For love, not his stupid fame. Fame. It could be that? What if Sasuke refused to marry me simply because of what the media had to say about it?
"You're thinking too hard, idiot..." I covered my face with my hands and let out a deep sigh. I was still very well pregnant, and I could die at any given time. 2q If I died tomorrow, the day after, next week. What if I was about to die right now. No. Don't think like that. I pushed those thoughts out of my mind and focused on what was in front of me. The tv, and an assortment of yummy snacks which everyone else would call.

'disgusting.'

No no, It consisted of pickles, cookies, cherries, tomatoes, and bacon. It tastes even better when you eat it at once. Eating, I watched this odd crime show. They were talking about the top 10 racial murders, My heart went out to these people, suffering because of the color of their skin? Well, in my opinion, I don't give a damn about what skin color you are, hell you could be orange and all that mattered to me is your personality. But it seems Americans aren't ready for that conversation yet.

Just as I was about to take my second bite, he walked in. That raven haired man I called my boyfriend. His jack slung over his shoulder, exposing his buttoned-up white shirt and his dress pants. His heart wasn't neat anymore, in fact, it was in a mess. Duck-butt like.
"hi.." He muttered. Kicking his shoes off, he walked over to me. Pecking my cheek, then sitting down next to me. I felt awkward. This was awkward. The thought was ready to jump off my tongue and form into words.
Obviously, it wouldn't.
"H-how was work?" I tried my hardest to sound normal. My smile twitching a bit, my act was terrible. I felt like a robot, my emotions being pressed like a button. Except the buttons were broken, and my emotions were all over the place. One day I was angry, the next I was happy. Today, I'm neutral. How the hell did things get down to this? Just last year I was telling him to pay that man, and now I'm pregnant with his child.
"Ugh...it was terrible, but on the brighter side Sakura might be having her baby soon..." Sasuke muttered. I felt his head lay on my lap, my bump slightly touching his back. Blushing, I looked down at him.
"That's...that's great..." His eyes looked up at me. He knew something was wrong, he gave me that one eyebrow curled, and one eyebrow straight looks thingy. You know what I'm talking about right?
"..you're bad at hiding emotions..." He muttered. His fingers touching my chin, making me look down at him. The thoughts of me and him being together came rushing back to me.
"I'm not hiding anything..." I replied blankly, pushing his finger off of my chin. I stared at the tv. I didn't know what else to do. His eyes were burning at me, he was definitely on to me.
"Fine, I'll tell you about my day...."
And he did. He told me about that day full of work, and how stressful this marriage was going to be. He told me about how much he missed me, and he'd rather be here. With me. It didn't add up. Did he love me or not? Biting my lip, I tried my hardest to rid of the blush on my face.
We lay like that, silent staring at the tv. Then, my body slouching onto the armrest, my other hand tightly gripping his. I felt myself drift off to sleep.

...We'll have to talk about it in the morning.