Ch21) I.F.L.Y

It's been an entire week since the death of Hinata Hyuga. My mind was spinning and I had no clue what to do with this unborn baby. The unborn baby who's name was a clear mixture of mine and my love's name. My eyes adverted down to the small baby held in my arms, her skin a shade lighter than caramel. Her brownish eyes glistened brightly as she giggled up at me.
"Hi baby, you hungry?" I smiled brightly at the baby who took hold of my earing and yanked me down. My face now pushed into the pillow. Instantly, her teeny giggles filled the air which turned into even brighter laughs. Sighing, I pulled myself up to see a smiling baby laying on the bed with her arms sticking out everywhere. Her eyes filled with tears as she giggled down at me proudly. Even then, I felt the tears fall down my eyes as I cried right along with her.
"I promise I'll protect you..." I sobbed at her. I won't lose another one of my loves. Not this time...
---

"Good morning.." He whispered to me, his soft voice making me shiver in delight. My eyes slowly opened as I turned to look at my love beside me. His onyx eyes glistened while his lips curved into a smile. Silently, mines did too. My heart began to beat hastily while the blush appeared on my face.
"G-g-good morning.." I muttered into my pillow. His bright smile curved up even more as he slowly pulled off the covers that I kept so close to me. Instantly, my stomach was looking even more bulbous then ever. I started to even question why my stomach was growing even more.
"How did you sleep?" Sasuke smiled at me, his body now on fours above me.
"Fine, my stomach hurts really badly though.." I sighed. My stomach was a small circle bulging out like a food belly that wasn't going away for 2 months now. Patting it, a surge of pain shot through my body. Groaning, my breathing hitched up as I looked up at Sasuke.
"I-Is something wrong with me...like why is my stomach like this?" I groaned in pain. My body tingling with the pain while I clutched at my stomach.
"babeee..." I moaned.

What is wrong with me?

Chapter 21

The couple rushed to the hospital once more in desperate need of answers. Not knowing the trouble that awaited them at their destination. The Uzumaki boy continued to groan in pain as his feet lay on top of the glove box. Sasuke's face, pale as a ghost was restlessly squeezing the blonde's leg as a way of comfort. There was simply no way of getting out of the hell lot of traffic that lay in front fo them. Their journey seemed to be getting difficult as Naruto's pain only grew. Not to mention the fact that the blonde was recently in a comma.

Luck, the new word we're all praying for.

---
"Good to see you again, Uzumaki" Tsunade smiled brightly at the blonde who now lay in the bed smiling brightly up at the lighter-haired blonde.
"It's not the ideal place to see you again, but it's great seeing you nonetheless" Naruto muttered quietly. Smiling, Tsunade looked at her computer.
"Alright...I think I figured out what might be wrong you Uzumaki, but trust me it's just a theory" Tsunade muttered quietly, and took a seat next to Sasuke.
"J-just here me out alright?"

--- 10 years ago ---
"Males can't get pregnant,,, that's impossible!" A younger, much dumber Tsunade screamed in agony as she watched her best patient, and friend give birth. Not to mention that he was a male, and shouldn't be capable of such things. Wondrously a baby appeared, but not the way a normal baby would be birthed. Groaning, the man clutched the pillow as another nurse pulled the baby away from the man. Her face was clear with disgust as she looked at a perfectly fine baby.
"There's...just no way..." Tsunade said blankly. Her face grew pale as she searched for answers. The only possible thing that came to mind was pills, pills she ordered her patient not to take as a result of possible death. The pills that he took anyway, and surprisingly birthed a beautiful baby. In a split second the man was coughing up clots of blood as his body grew much colder.

He was dead, but that was years ago...

--- End 0-0
"There's no way in hell men can get pregnant Tsunade, c'mon not even you're that dumb" Naruto laughed nervously, his eyes now looking into Sasuke's equally confused ones. A look of determination plastered on the blonde's face as he turned to look sternly at Tsunade.
"J-just because these stupid pills worked on 5 other p-p-people doesn't mean they'll work on me!" Naruto hollered his face beat red. A small smiled was not on Tsunade's face.
"So you aren't denying that you could be pregnant?" Tsunade chuckled. The atmosphere in the room changed as the couple realized the trouble of the situation in its entirety.

Naruto, or the baby.

---
A/N Hello! I'm currently running out of ideas at the moment so I'm going to just have this chapter out, and add another time skip lmao.