4) Mrs. Uchiha

"So when were you going to tell me?" Sakura whispered at the raven who looked simply unfazed.
"I'm not marrying you so I don't see why I need to tell you?" Sasuke sighed and looked dead into the pink's eyes. Sakura clearly loved the raven before her, but even she knew it wasn't meant to be. She didn't give two fucks about the company her parents ruined or the big deal the Uchiha and Haruno company had.

She wanted true love.

Sasuke loved someone, but not her.

------oOo-----

Naruto stays still in the chair he was sitting in. What was happening? When did all this shit happen? Why was Sakura so mad at the Uchiha. The thoughts continued to race through the blonde's mind. Through the yelling of the two outside, and through the loud shatter of glass.

"J-just because I-i- I QUIT!" Sakura hollered and stomped out of the building. Sasuke soon walked in and stood in front of the blonde.

"Let's go..."

*Timeskip because the car ride was silent af*

"T-this isn't a HOME Uchiha!" Naruto breathed, and looked around at what Sasuke called 'home'. In the center lay a huge mansion. The mansion was a beautiful cream color and consisted of many windows, and 3 balconies. On the right of the mansion looked like a small apartment which Naruto would soon find out was a garage. On the left, was a huge spot just for sitting, and lounging around.

The view was simply breathe taking, and Naruto was taking it all in.

"I mean he i-is rich.." Naruto whispered to himself, not realizing it was being said out loud. The Uchiha ignored the comment, and lead the slightly nervous Uzumaki boy inside of the Mansion.

Time for business.

*Inside the house*

"Look I want this marriage to at least look real" Sasuke sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. The raven, was clearly frustrated over Naruto... or Sakura? A man he never met, or the Uchiha Company that's been his whole life since he was 7.
"Mr. Uchiha just tell me one thing...why the hell did you have to choose me!" Naruto groaned, and flopped onto the expensive couch. Naruto simply wanted to know why the hell Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha chose to 'marry' the blonde, and on national television. There was simply no going back now, but the two barely knew each other. Why didn't Sasuke choose a beautiful woman like Sakura Haruno or Ino Yamanaka?

Their insecurities would kill them, but how could one push insecurities away? Face your fears? Hm. Maybe.

"Dobe shut the hell up for once and maybe we might actually be a good married couple..." Sasuke growled, obviously losing patience. Naruto noticed this and straightened up on the couch. The two's eyes met each other and they practically stayed like that for minutes.

That is Until Naruto spoke up of course.

"Sasuke Uchiha"
"Naruto Uzumaki.."

Naruto put a finger to his cheek as if he were thinking about something, and stared at the cream-colored ceilings.

"How about you treat your new 'wife' with respect?" Naruto whispered, and made his way over to the standing Uchiha. Their noses inches apart, Sasuke could feel and smell the blonde's minty breathe.

Oh no, Uchiha's won't is intimidated by a cute little blonde with a threatening glare. Either way, Sasuke gulped and pulled the blonde in closer by his chin.

"Anything for you...dobe" Sasuke smirked, and pulled Naruto into a kiss. The kiss was nothing more than a simple peck but it was enough to have the blonde blushing and vulnerable once more.

"B-bastard.." Naruto blushed crimson and turned his head to the side. Sasuke smirked, and lead him to a bedroom.

"I'm not staying."
"And Why not?"
"....."
"Mhm...get showered, I'll have some clothes ready for you."

------oOo-----

"Hello, Ms.Haruno?" Itachi said over the phone. It had been a very hectic day, telling Sasuke he was to marry Sakura Haruno also known as his secret lover. Just why couldn't the Uchiha parents allow Itachi to marry Ms. Haruno you ask?

Simple.

They're dead.

"Yes Mr. Uchiha it's she...may I ask what you need?" Sakura sighed over the phone, as she was still a bit pissed about the new information she was receiving. Not knowing if she should be mad or angry, she simply ignored it and continued with the rest of her night.

Hope you enjoyed, I'm so sorry for the late updates I got my phone taken away to to to to look at my conversations to see. Anyways I'll be trying to update this one more often because this one seems to get a lot of comments about making it longer. I'm planning on finishing the other two first so I can make this like a really long book with like 20+ chapters then spin-off for how their lives are after all the Marriage b.s.

Okay tata!
Word Count: 827