3) The meeting

Yay, I got ahold of a computer to write on instead of my phone and I don't know how to act.

Anyways I hope you enjoy

--------

"Oh, you must be...that kid Mr. Uchiha wants to see." The female said in disgust and motioned for him to follow her. Naruto quickly followed the pink-haired brat and made sure everything was neat.

Hair? Nah never gonna be neat

Tie? Check

Shirt? Buttoned

Fly? It's up

Before the blonde knew it, he was standing in front of a wooden door with a nameplate plopped in the middle. Sakura opened the door and arched her back (making her tits visible).

"Mr. Uchiha the one you wanted to see is here!" Sakura smiled brightly at the raven who was sitting in the desk. Sasuke nodded and motioned for her to let the blonde in.

"C-come on in..." Sakura smiled at the blonde boy. (Well it really looked like more of an 'if you make Sasuke mad I'll kill you' type of smile.) Anyways, the blonde through the door and locked eyes with the raven.

"Shut the door Haruno..." Sasuke sighed. Sakura nodded and quickly left, leaving the two boys with each other.

"So...Naruto is it?" Sasuke said, even though he clearly knew the blonde's name. Nonetheless, Naruto nodded frantically.

"Well... I guess you can sit or whatever..." Sasuke huffed and began to look through a stack of papers. This continued for about 10 minutes until Naruto decided to break the silence.

"I know I have things to do teme!" Naruto shouted [His voice cracking a bit lmao]. Sasuke finally looked up at the blonde and smiled at him.

"Oh right...right so recently I told the world you and me were to be married and all that shit.." Sasuke began.

"You're cute and all but don't be confused-" Sasuke was cut off.

"No you listen here I'm not going to be your little hoe or anything." Naruto huffed at the raven. The raven wiped the confused look off his face and smiled triumphantly.

"You're right, you won't be my slut you'll be my wife," Sasuke whispered and began to walk over to Naruto.

(I've done it now...)

In an instant, a finger was on the blonde's chin. Sasuke pushed Naruto's chin making his neck exposed to the raven. Sasuke licked his lips and leaned in for a taste of the blonde's blood.

"S-Sasuke.." Naruto muttered. He himself didn't even know why his voice wouldn't speak up.

(I should be screaming at Sasuke...something!!!)

But he didn't. Sasuke began to suck at the lower part of the blonde's neck.

"Sa- stop.." Naruto moaned into the raven's ear.

(what is he doing to me....)

Suddenly the door burst open to reveal an annoyed pink-haired woman.

"S-Sasuke a fucking word!" she screamed at the Uchiha almost forgetting about not making him mad.

Oh, God...

See ya later babes

ig: kina.moo