6) the awkward convo

I don't know..i just wanna get this shitty meaning over with

BUT who wants to talk to me on discord? Hinata Pig#2330

----
*Guest room*
(Naruto is shouting at Sasuke from the guest room to Duke's room)
"TEME!" Naruto hollered, and complained once more. The blonde was doing pretty well at annoying the raven.

"Stop yelling" Sasuke huffed, and hissed, but stomped over to the annoying blonde. Naruto sat on the guest bed in an oversized tee and boxers.
"Why...I won't be able to go home if I don't." Naruto pouted and stood up to walk over to Sasuke.
"Plus you're kinda cute when your mad" Naruto chuckled and stood on his tiptoes making their height almost even.
"How come I have to be...your wife!" Naruto groaned and tilted his head to the side.
Sasuke simply stayed silent, not knowing why he chose Naruto. Yes, Naruto was pretty good looking. He had the attitude, the temper, and the caring moments from here and there.

so what was he thinking about it for

"I mean look at you..." Sasuke smirked and grabbed Naruto's waist. (Helping their height even) Looking directly into those ocean eyes, the Uchiha wouldn't let a cute little blonde intimidate him or his decisions.

"Sasuke..."Naruto blushed and noticed how embarrassing he looked.
"Teme you may use this on your little thots, b-but It won't work on me!" Naruto pouted and tried releasing himself from Sasuke.

"You're the one blushing, not me." Sasuke sighed but continued to hold Naruto by his waist. Naruto rolled his eyes, but continued to turn different shades of red.
"How do I please you..." Sasuke groaned and finally released Naruto.
"Make me feel loved...like I'm not just an excuse for one your shitty fuck-ups on camera." Naruto glared and put a hand to his hip.

damn already looking like somebody momma.

------oOo-----

"M-Mr. Uchiha what did you want?" Sakura asked, and sat down at the luxurious restaurant table. Itachi simply nodded and acknowledged the pinkie before beginning to speak.

"This may sound forced...I don't know...but I really like you..." Itachi stammered and played with his fingers under the table. Blush finally found its way onto the Uchiha's face, making the Haruno girl blush like crazy.
"Itachi-san, I thought I was supposed to marry....him.." Sakura gritted her teeth. Sasuke had been a total asshole to her about the situation, not even bothering to give her some kind of information.
"Itachi-san tell me everything..." Sakura demanded.

and so he did.

---
"Bullshit...fucking bullshit!" raged, and got some nasty glares from the rest of the people sitting down at tables.
"Call Sasuke, set some shit up" Sakura huffed.

"Then call me." and the baddie herself exited the room, getting the last word.

(A/N No I do not HATE Sakura, some things I dislike about how she's obsessed with Sasuke. I also do not ship Sasusaku at the moment)

"Damnit..." Itachi huffed but continued to make multiple calls.

------oOo-----

"That's what you want...?"
"That' ss what I want," Naruto repeated and smiled sadly at the raven. Sasuke, noticed this, and he too smiled sadly. Their eyes locked on each other as if eyes could talk.

don't play with me, you broke my heart
but im so obsessed with you
I don't know if I hate you
I don't know if I love you.

(Bossa no sé By Cuco)

Yay, I finally found something to write.😂