8)Waking up to you

-----
7:45am
Saturday
"5 more more minutes..." Naruto muttered, and burried his head into something soft.
"Dobe, you cant lay on me forever" Sasuke sighed, and smirked at the same time. Naruto jolted up, and stared wide-eyed at the raven who simply laughed about how stupid Naruto looked.
"T-teme..." Naruto sighed, and covered his blushing face.
"Well, were going out today so I'll have my driver take you to your house" Sasuke said, and began to make the bed.
"Again, youre assuming things...what if I have work?" Naruto asked, and smiled at the raven.
"If you dont want to spend time with me then...by all meansss" Sasuke smirked, and walked into the bathroom leaving an annoyed blonde on the guest bed.

------oOo-----

"Sasuke pick up the damn phone..." Itachi whispered to himself, and waited for his brother to pick up. After calling 3 times the raven finally answered.
"What is it Itachi?" Sasuke sighed. Itachi paused for a moment, not exactly having the right words.
'oh sakura needs to schedule a meeting whew whew wheww'.
"We need to set something up, the 3 of us" Itachi said finally.
"Sakura clearly wants answers as to why she HAS to marry you." Itachi sighed, and recieved a grunt from his younger brother.
"Well...when?" Sasuke muttered, and was clearly washing his face.
"How about this Saturday?" Itachi asked, and also received an angry 'Hn' from his brother.

And that was the end of it!

------oOo-----
"Are you ready dobe?" Sasuke sighed, realizing that the blonde brought nearly his whole wardrobe, and some thrown in pajama pants that wouldnt be needed.
"Yes!" Naruto smiled, and showcased his outfit that consisted of black ripped jeans, a orange checkered shirt, whitr platform boots, and a small orange hair clip. To top it off with a couple of chains, and some added blush to his face. Sasuke simply stared at the way the chains fit perfectly with his outfit, and his beautiful eyes.
"Wow..." Sasuke said in awe.
"Is someone...blushing?" Naruto whispered into Sasuke's ear and planted a seductive kiss.
"Alrighty are we gonna stand here for ever or...?"Naruto questioned, and pouted.
"Mhm.."

------oOo-----

"So where we going Sasuke" Naruto hummed, and continued to play temple run on his phone.
"You'll see dobe" Sasuke smirked, and drove.
----
"A carnival...!" Naruto exclaimed, and looked at all the rides. His happiness dropping when he seen all the rides that would've been perfect for a couple.
"Well, let's go already" Sasuke said, and grabbed the blonde's hand.
"Geez teme, you might be more exicted than I am" Naruto smirked, and the two went to go wait in line for tickets. The couple recieved some glared from older men, and younger girls who obviously crushed on Sasuke.
"Sasu why are they staring?" Naruto whispered to Sasuke, and quickly put his head down. Sasuke, noticing this put his hand on Naruto's chin and pushed his head up.
"Just worry about me, not them" Sasuke whispered, and put his lips to Naruto's.
"Mmm Sasuke..." Naruto said in between the breathes they took. Soon enough, the raven pulled away and smirked at the blushing Uzumaki.
"Hn, that doesn't mean I-I like y-you" Naruto muttered, but kept his hand intertwined with Sasuke's.
"Yea yea.." Sasuke sighed
-----
"Alright what ride first?" Sasuke asked the blonde, who had his arm around Sasuke's waist.
"That one" Naruto pointed to a ride that required you to spin it with your hands.
"Hmm...well lets go" Sasuke smiled, and walked to the line.

hes kinda cute when he smiles....

this is going to be a long day

(Dw ill include the day in the next chapter)