1) Happy New year's eve!

I do not own Naruto.
---
Get ready for some extreme lemon!

I have plenty of free time so😶

ENJOY BBS

-----

"Oh my gosh, Look at Sasuke-Kun!" A fangirl hollered. It's Currently 12:50 amand it's December 31st. Of course the powerful Sasuke Uchiha will be making some big announcement, and of course, the usual batch of thots showed up at the 'Celebration'. As I was walking with my best friend Kiba, I couldn't help but notice the infamous voice.
"No, I'll give you an autograph for it" He spoke. The frightened owner of the restaurant nodded slowly, and took out a sharpie.
"My s-shirt please." He whispered.
Just who the hell does he think he is! Leaving Kiba, I stomped over to the man.
"Hey, pay him the money you-" I stopped myself.

SASUKE UCHIHA?!?!?

How come the fangirls didn't find him yet! Suddenly I felt fingers on my jaw.
"What were you saying?" He whispered in my ear.
"I'm sure you know who I am?" He smirked at me. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he began sliding his fingers towards my lips."Happy New year"
"Dobe."

"W-wait an m-minute!" I hollered to the fading away man. That bastard! I felt my face reddening as the owner stared at me. Kiba still shocked at the sight stood frozen as ever.
"What the hell.." I whispered as I began to walk away.
------oOo-----
"Mr. Uchiha, Mr. Sasuke is nowhere to be found!" A secretary screeched. Damn you Sasuke! Its 12:55 am!
Soon I found myself dialing my brother's number for the umpteenth time.
-----

"What is it Itachi?" Sasuke sighed over the phone. Panic rising as it was already 12:57.
"Hurry the hell up, you've got one damn minute!" Itachi shrieked.
"Haha, don't worry" Sasuke laughed, and hung up the phone. 12:59..

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
Sheesh! Finally, Sasuke popped up on stage, but with a blonde headed boy.
1!
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" Sasuke Uchiha screamed with delight. The terrified blonde was still wrapped in his arms, bridal style.

"As you all I know I have a special announcement!" Sasuke smiled at the crowd.

The crowd of fangirls seemed displeased that 1. Sasuke was holding someone other than them. 2. The blonde seemed terrified and annoyed. 3. SASUKE WASNT HIS!

"I am getting married...to the lovely
." He paused and whispered to the blonde.
"Naruto!!" He smirked.

-------oOo-------

Thanks for reading my other story, it means a lot to me! As of now I am stopping that story and beginning a new one.

A bond that can never be broken (Deleted book lmao)  doesn't interest me as much as this one!