Chapter 21: Like a rush shot through you

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god" I said.

I fucking made out with Kellin Quinn while I was drunk! I wasn't even sober enough to enjoy it! More importantly, I technically cheated on Tony.

Oh my god.

What have I done?

"Hey you got any water? I'm fucking hammered..." Vic said as he walked into the kitchen.

He looked really tired, you could tell that he was hungover.

"Check the fridge, there should be a bottle." Kellin said whilst pointing to the black refrigerator behind him.

Vic went to the fridge and grabbed the water out.

"So Harley are you single?" Kellin asled, changing the subject.

Vic stared at me deeply, waiting to see what I was going to say.

" Um technically I am, but I'm also seeing someone." I replied.

Holy shit, Kellin is interested in me, why is he late though?

Why couldn't he have been here like the same night I meet Tony.

I'm not the type to leave a person for another person.

Ive Been there, done that. And I know how bad it feels.

"Oh... Who?" He sounded hurt.

"Tony" Vic replied quickly for

me. I guess he thinks I can't speak for myself. When I saw his face I could tell that he was annoyed.

" yeah sorry Kellin you're just a bit too late." I said sympathetically.

"No worries, I'll be yours when you and Tony break up." he said with a sexy grin. Oh my, that face though.

"Yeah, except they aren't breaking up anytime soon Kellin" Vic replied.

"Cmon, a man can't give himself a little bit of hope?" Kellin replied

"Harley, I just remembered I have somewhere to be right now, which isn't here. Are you ready to go or..?" Vic said while giving me the look.

"Um I guess" I replied, while realizing that Vic was more telling me than asking me.

I've never seen this side odd Vic. Then again the hangover could have been making him extra cranky.

Vic got up and walked out of the room without saying a word. By the time we got to the front door, Jesse was already walking in.

"Where are you guys going? I literally had to wait 40 minutes for this food." He said with a pouty face. he placed the bag of food on the counter in the living room.

Kellin was still on the other side of the house in the kitchen.

"Kellin's hitting on Harley, and she almost caved. I'm just being a good friend for her and Tony, they'll thank me later." Vic said.

He made it sound like I was going to cheat on Tony or something..

The fuck, does he seriously think I would cheat that fast..?

I don't like the way he just told Jesse all of my business without even consulting me first if I wanted him to know or not.

But oh well whatever I got it use to him and his ways, I'll probably talk to him about it later.

"Oh shit, she's with Tony?!" He asked surprisingly.

"yeah, well they're supposed to be getting back together today." Vic replied.