When you suck your thumb while sleeping

Marinette:

She held her mouth shut since she did not want to wake you up with her squealing. She thought you looked so adorable sleeping with your thumb in your mouth. She took a picture of you then went to her desk to quietly work and let you sleep in peace.

Ladybug:

She will just remove your thumb from your mouth, wondering why you are sucking your thumb then wipe it clean with a tissue before sitting at the edge of the bed, waiting till she has someone to go help.

Adrien:

He will just chuckle then wake you up, telling you you shouldn't suck your thumb. When you embarrassedly cover your face, he laughed then said it's okay.

Chat Noir:

He will be grinning, finding you both funny and adorable. When you shift, he will quickly take pictures before you remove your thumb so he can show you the pictures afterwards.

Alya:

She will try her not to laugh while taking pictures before she sat aside you. She failed in holding the laughter so you woke up then embarrassedly wiped your thumb on your pants/skirt clean before pushing her side, telling her to stop laughing. She apologized but kept laughing.

Nino:

He will just chuckle then pull your thumb out your mouth before sitting aside you, putting his headphones on aside you so you can also enjoy the music while you sleep. When you woke up he told you about it and laughed at your embarrassed face before assuring you he won't tell anyone.

Chloe:

You were just biting your thumb when you fell asleep. When Chloe saw, she immediately began taking pictures while chuckling at how you look like a baby. So every time you refuse to do something she pulls the pictures up and says she will show them to everyone if you don't do whatever you need to for her. So basically, blackmail.

Nathaniel:

He will just raise his eyebrow then took his sketchbook and sat over you, drawing you. When he finished, he woke you up and handed you some tissues, telling you to wipe your hand clean.

Luka:

You both were acting weird. He told you to stop acting like a baby so of course you acted more as a baby by sucking your thumb. But you eventually fell asleep. He tried his best not to laugh before he just pulled your thumb out your finger before giving you a "goodnight" kiss then sat in the corner of the room, playing a calm song on his guitar.