Help

[A/N] because it's been a while since an update, reminder: rosaleen is the queen lmao

-

I'm tired.

So why the heck can't I sleep?

After a whole lot of nothing, Jimin and I went back to the castle. I felt uneasy leaving him by himself, but at least he was next door, so if he tried something again...

I shook my head. Maybe there was something more I could've said to him. There must've been. But how can you make someone treasure their life?

Then, there's Orion... I didn't know what to expect from him. What was he thinking? More importantly, what's he going to do?

I rolled onto the edge of my bed, staring at the door. I half expected him to barge into my room or blow up the castle. Maybe both. I almost wanted him to put an end to all of this.

As if on cue, a light tap came from my door.

Well, my time has come. Rest in peace. Nice knowing everyone. Glad to have been on this journey.

I trudged towards the door and opened it. A pair of nervous green eyes stared back at me.

"Rosaleen?" I asked and peeked behind her. "And Hoseok..." I quickly glanced between them. "At my door. In the middle of the night. Looking suspicious..." They shot each other a wary glance and nodded. "Oh no."

I beckoned for them to come in and closed my door. "You're pregnant!" I immediately hissed at Rosaleen.

"You are?!" Hoseok whisper-yelled with an equal amount of shock and terror.

"What?! No!" She denied.

Hoseok sighed. "Thank God." Just as those words left his lips, he quickly added, "Not that I would have a problem with that...?" He gave her a sheepish smile to which she rolled her eyes.

"If it's not that, then why do you guys look so guilty? What could be worse than cheating on the ruler of the land? Eloping?" I snorted at my own suggestion but stopped short when I noticed the look in their eyes. "No..."

"I wouldn't call it eloping per se..." Hoseok began.

"What else do you call running away with a married woman?! A right of passage?!" I hissed then stared at Rosaleen. "Have you really thought about this?"

Hoseok proudly answered first. "Honestly, no."

"You know I'm all for reckless behavior and doing whatever you want, but this... Have you told the others, Hoseok?" I asked, earnestly concerned. I couldn't imagine what it'd be like without Hoseok around. I couldn't imagine what it'd be like without any of the guys around.

His smile immediately faltered and was replaced with a pained look. "I can't, Dal."

"You're planning to just disappear without a word?! They're your brothers, Hoseok. They'll be worried sick," I argued.

"Actually, that's why I'm here. Can-"

"No," I interrupted. "This is between you guys. I'm not involved."

"But you're the only one who knows the whole story, even if RM may or may not know," he paused. "...well he probably does and he's playing dumb. I know it won't be hard for him to put one and one together once Rosaleen and I disappear, but you're the only one we've talked to about all of this. You know the whole story, Dal. The others also consider you family now. They'll need answers. Please, Dal, once we're gone."