I walk over to the draws at the other side of the room where I find the bandages and over sized plasters I walk back to the bed and stop to look at the bathroom where Elijah is just walking out “hey this may sound dumb but did you get me any of my clothes?” I question him with a raised brow “ooh where did you put that liquid that the doctor gave you I can feel the pains slowly getting stronger” I ask him as I take one of the over sized plasters and start to peel it and apply it over the wound I feel Elijah right behind me I left my arm up so that he can pat the plaster down around my side and back where I can’t reach I put my arm down spinning around a little to fast to the point i have made myself dizzy Elijah quickly catches me and I blush at the fact that I am chest to chest with him he gently puts me back on my feet as my body slides down his my nipples brush over his pierced nipples making mine immediately Harden from the contact feeling the blush spread to my chest I dip my head down so that Elijah cant see my face. I keep my face hidden in his chest until I feeling his hands take a firm grip of my ass gasping I look up at Elijah to find him already looking down at me with lust filled eyes groaning “fuck Kaye your killing me here I can smell your arousal and its driving me crazy” he says as his head dips down into the crack of my neck I hear him taking in a deep breath before feeling him lay a soft kiss to my pulse line immediately making my heart beat faster and my body becomes ignited again I moan from the contact turning my head to kiss his neck right on his lotus tattoo feeling his pulse quicken to my touch. “I wanna kiss you” Elijah whispers in my ear turning my head my lips in search of his I look into his lustful eyes and nod my head again still staring into his eyes “words Kaye I need you to tell me you want me to kiss you” he says in a dominate tone causing a shiver to run down my spin it felt delicious “Elijah please kiss me" i purr in a seductive manner he wastes no time connecting our lips in a lust filled kiss our lips moving in brutal sync every touch feels like heaven I can’t explain how amazing the tingling feels on my lips. Feeling his pierced tongue graze over my lips begging  for entrance I open my mouth allowing his tongue to battle with mine for dominates feeling the ball of his piercing glide over my tongue sending a bolt of electricity throughout my body making my core clench in need and that fire just get hotter I feel his hands softly run from the waistband of my trousers slowly running up my stomach leaving a hot line of heat where his fingers had touched enjoying this feeling he makes his way over my ribs going under my crop top his fingertips brushing over my painfully hard nipples before taking a hold of both of my breasts in a firm grip making me whimper into his mouth. His fingers felt amazing going back and forth over my sensitive buds increasing the pleasure coursing through my body I moan again as he pinches them both at the same time as he bites down on my lip I drag my hands down his chest feeling it contact as I get lower and lower stopping at his boxer covered crotch.

Knock knock is the sound that breaks us apart all that could be heard in the room was our heavy breathing and the knocking of the front  door making Elijah growl loudly I moan in protest and let go of his throbbing crotch i take a  few steps back catching my breath I look up as I compose my self seeing Elijah storming over to the door. He rips open the bedroom door with a bang “ I swear unless this pack is under attack I’m ganna fucking kill someone" he storms out of the room heading down stairs as I sit back down on the bed putting my hands over my cheeks feeling how hot they are I know that I look like a tomato right now giggling I gently stand back up picking up my IV and walking back to the bathroom to clean up. As I walk back into the bedroom I hear that it’s the doctor coming to check in with me and give me my shots and meds “ Alpha I understand that you are trying to make good with your mate but I need to check her progress and make sure the drugs are doing what they need to” she says as she walks into the room the doctor stops in the middle of the room looking at me with a smile “Kaye I’m glad to see that your up and about you look a lot better then you did 24 hours again it’s that moment that I look to the night stand and see that it is now 12.38pm “I have slept for twenty hours give or take ?” I question looking over to Elijah who in turn nods he said saying yes. “Alpha would you mind stepping out so I can do my checks and the give her the shots for the infection” Elijah’s face drops at the moment she says for him to leave but he nods he’s head turning on his heel and walks across the room and shuts the door as he leaves. “Now Kaye how are you feeling I definitely see a big improvement from yesterday to now” I look at her nodding my head “I feel a lot better than I did it’s just this heat its driving me insane one moment I’m fine then the next I’m just on fire and in so much pain how long will this last Sarah?” I ask her as I stand you so she can takes the plasters off to look at my three wounds she hums as she looks them over gently touching them making me hiss as the pain shots through my body it still hurts like a bitch when people poke and prod at it. “Okay these look to now be healing the big one is going to take at least two or three days so I do recommend staying in bed and try not to do anything to strenuous I’m afraid but its finally coming along and healing you clearly needed the rest because you have more colour now than you did” she stats as she starts taking things out of her doctors bag she sits down next to me on the bed and takes out my IV to which I am grateful for because I hate needles. It’s short lived as she pulls out of her bag a pack of four needles and three vials I watch as she draws each dosage up putting them on an tray before she begins to clean my arm “okay I’m just going to do them one after and other as I know you hate needles so you’ll feel a sharp scratch “she says just as the needle goes into my arm as soon as she’s done with the first with the first one she quickly put in the second then third followed by the fourth I didn’t hurt as much as it did yesterday but still it wasn’t pleasant. “Okay now I have to ask are you on birth control” I go white as a sheet “I haven’t had my injection for four months but you said I’m not pregnant do you think that I am?” I panic again looking at her she tilts her head back and let’s out a full laugh “no your definitely not pregnant the reason I am asking is your now in heat which makes you far more like to fall pregnant and I am here to make sure your taken care of as well if your not wanting pups right now and it will also help to keep your heat under control as your hormones wont be as wild as they are now it has its bonuses it’s not just to stop you getting pregnant it also keeps your body in check so no periods no extra hormones i would advise me doing the shot today”.