The New World

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Wanted to write that I will be trying to upload daily but some days I won't be able to do this. K enjoy this chapter.
——————————————————

Shirou's POV

Crap. One moment I was stand in a magic circle that was made by this woman claiming to be the grail, now am in this space of pure darkness. I wonder if am trap here until I hear voice that sounded like the white haired woman.

Grail: Shirou Emiya, at the request of Heroic Spirit Emiya, you will be sent to world were Alaya has no influence. This is done to see if  it is possible to escape your torturous fate as a guardian.

Before I could speak, she continued her speech.

Grail: You will be sent to the world of Remnant. This world has many differences and very few similarities. For example this world does have magic but on a few certain individuals can use it. Secondly this world is plagued with evil beasts known as grimms. To combat this problem the people of remnant made academies to train the next generations to become huntsman and huntresses. Also you should know these people do have abilities that are near enough to magic, like your mage craft. The training generation have what they call 'semblances'. This power is meant to be a reflection of their soul...

Hearing this I thought that my Unlimited Blade Works counted as a form of this 'semblance', I then started to wonder where Tohsaka went but before I could continue my  thought path the grail spoke even louder as she noticed that I wasn't playing attention.

Grail: As I was saying you will be taken to this new world with Miss Tohsaka, that is in a different space and is being informed like you are now. However I must thank you for reacting to this new much better than Miss Tohsaka

Shirou: Why? What did Tohsaka do with being informed?

I question but almost fearful of the answer that I would get from the grail and my concerns were all answered when the woman started to speak in an almost timid voice.

Grail: well when I appeared in front of her, she started to shoot and yell at me for an hour until she calmed down. Then when I started to speak and mention your potential future self, she started to yell again for about 30 minutes about all the way she was going the Archer class servant (she mention forms of torture that I didn't even think imaginable).

After hear the fear in the woman voice, I start to question Tohsaka's morality but the. I changed the subject.

Shirou: Anyway, how will we be arriving to this world?
Grail:*face returns from pure fear to her emotionless state* you will be place in city near one of the previously mentioned academy. I believe it is called Vale. The exact location of your summon will be an ally at night so not to cause a scene. I will also be healing both yours and Miss Tohsaka's injures with the excess power of the wish.

Shirou: Before am taken, can I ask one question.

Grail: ask away Mr Emiya.

Shirou: I want to know, how strong are these creatures of Grimm?

Grail: the strength vary. Some are so weak that they aren't stronger than you before you gain the power of Archer. However some are as a weak as lower class Heroic Spirit.

Shirou: Ok understood.

Grail: Well with all the background information set, I wish you good luck.

Shirou: Ok bye Miss Grail.

I am then surrounded by another magic circle and suddenly my wounds start to burn as they quickly heal themselves.

Grail: I should also tell you that I will be allowing Avalon to activate whenever your seriously injured.

Shirou: Thanks

As I said my farewells to the woman I fall as am made unconscious by a simple wave.

(IN AN ALLY IN VALE)

3POV

Shirou woke up, looking to the sky. He suddenly felt a shiver down his spine as he felt a glare from behind. He turned to see a very angry Rin look at him with pure killing intent. Shirou jumped up on to his feet as Rin walk to him at a fast paste, grabbed shirou by the collar of ripped shirt and pinned him against the wall.

Rin: Do you have any idea how pissed I am shirou?!

Shirou: *worried tone* No I don't but there is no need to kill me. Please don't!

Rin: I won't kill you. I still need you as you are the only person that I can trust in this world. Also The only person I want to kill is Archer. He made me promise to look after you then he decides to send you a different world without me.

Shirou: How do you know that you weren't meant to be taken with me?

Rin: I know because that dress of heaven told me and that why I started to shoot her.

Shirou: Oh I heard about that. But what did you shoot? There was only a voice when she spoke to me.

Rin: I am guessing it feared the same reaction from you and decided to only communicate through voice alone.

Shirou: that makes sense (he says while a drop of sweat fall down the side of his face). Well what should we do Tohsaka. I mean it is dark and we have no place to stay and we don't even know the currency of this world.

Rin: Your right, we don't have any money but I do still have some of my jewels that have to be worth something.

Shirou: Ok then but Tohsaka can you do thing about our current position

When Shirou says this Rin realises what she doing and start to bush a tad bit and quickly releases shirou from her grasp.

Rin:*still blushing* Well any way we should get going and find a shop that is still open at this hour.

Shirou: Understood.

(Time skip)

Both Shirou and Rin walk for a few minutes, looking for a store that is still opened. They both stop outside a store called 'From dust til dawn'. They're about to enter the building until one of the shattered by a man in a black suit came flying out, he seem to have been push by a swarm of rose petals. As the man fell to the ground the petal came together to form a girl. This little girl seemed to be shorter than Rin by a few centimetres, she wore a black and red outfit that had a short shirt. She had a red hood that was placed down for the moment, she had black hair with red tips on the edges. However of all the thing that Rin and Shirou noticed was the huge red scythe that was twice the size of the girl.

Shirou/Rin:*In their heads* HOLY SHIT.

——————————————————

A/N: sorry that am leaving the chapter there but this is already long enough but I will be starting the good part of the story tomorrow. Might need to rewatch RWBY.