Yaoyorozu x fem!reader

Deku's POV

School ended about ten minutes ago and Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, Todoroki, and I were going somewhere to hang out. We were walking by a music store and Kaminari stopped all of a sudden. "Is that Yaoyorozu and Jiro?" He asked as he looked through the window. We walked over and looked through. "Yeah it is." Uraraka said and she walked into the store and we soon followed. As we walked in, I looked around and seen Jiro sitting at a drum set, and Yaoyorozu and some girl was sitting at the piano. Yaoyorozu and the girl were were laughing and playing around. As Uraraka walked closer she stopped in her tracks as the girl leaned in and pecked Yaoyorozu on the lips. "U-umm. H-hi Yaoyorozu." Uraraka said in a quiet voice. Both girls quickly turned around with slightly panicked expressions. "Umm hi." They both stood up and walked closer to us and Jiro came over to. "Umm Momo, who are they?" The girl asked quietly. She looked nervous. "Oh umm. Guys this is (y/n). (Y/n) this is. Uraraka, Midoriya, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Todoroki, and Iida." Yaoyorozu pointed at us as she said our names. "How long have you guys been standing there?" Jiro asked. "I-Uhh well, long enough to take a good guess as to why Yaoyorozu and (y/n) look so scared." Uraraka said and she backed up. I seen (y/n) scoot back behind Yaoyorozu and Yaoyorozu took a deep breath. "Well umm. Then you should know that (y/n) is my girlfriend. We have been together for a while now." She said. As Yaoyorozu finished, the door opened and a man with a Guitar came in. (Y/n)'s shy personality quickly left and she jumped out with a smile. "Hello sir how may I help you?" She asked in a loud and clear voice. "I need a new guitar. And a case." He said in a monotone voice. "Of course! The Guitars are on the back wall and cases are over there to." (Y/n) said sweetly. She walked over next to Jiro and she put her hands in her pockets. "Hi." She said.
The man left and everyone was wondering around. "Hey guys! The store closes in five minutes and there should be no more customers! Feel free to play with the instruments! Don't break them and don't use them in anyway they shouldn't be, and no quirks please!" (Y/n) yelled.
I walked over to the pianos. I seen (y/n) and Yaoyorozu both sitting on the same bench at a piano. (Y/n) was playing the piano and Yaoyorozu was watching her play. "Umm (y/n)?" I asked quietly. "Yess?" She replied as she swiftly turned around on the bench seat. "I was wondering if you could teach me to play the piano." I said as I grabbed my shirt from nervousness. "Yeah of course." She said as she stood up and she kissed Yaoyorozu's head and walked me to another piano.

It's been two hours and (y/n) stood up all of a sudden and she looked at her watch. "HEY!" She yelled over everything. All the noise stopped. "Put everything back the way you found it! I gotta leave!" (Y/n) yelled.
We were all leaving and (y/n) and Yaoyorozu were walking together holding hands and talking.

Yaoyorozu's POV

"So what are we gonna do tonight?" I asked as (y/n) and I were walking together, behind everyone else. "Movie marathon. . . And uhhhh. A lot of food." She responded while looking at the sky.
We made it to the dorms and Aizawa took (y/n) and interrogated her. Soon she came back and we went to my room and she flopped on my bed. "Come." She said as she held her arms up in the air. I laid down next to her and she rolled on top of me. "Hello gorgeous." She said with a small smile. "Hello love." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Yeeeesssssss." I heard (y/n) whisper. "What?" I asked. "Free cuddles." She said and she hugged me tighter.