Mirio x reader

Season 4 spoiler warning.

Your POV

I was sitting in my room and I got a call from my mother. "Hey mum what's up." I said as I answered the phone. "Ok look I'm gonna give it to you straight, they told me not to do this but you need to know. Lemillion is in the hospital and he umm he was hit with a weird dart and he lost his quirk." My mum finished. "Well won't it wear off after a whi-" "Permanently." She cut me off in a stern voice. "You can't visit him now but you might be able to later so you can come if you would like." She said as I just stood there frozen. "I'm on my way." I said in a weak voice. I didn't say anything else I just hung up and walked out the door. On my way to the hospital I completely zoned out, it was like I was numb to any feeling and emotion. I bumped into people but I said nothing, I just kept walking with wide eyes and a glazed over look, like a zombie. I didn't know what to think or how to feel, yeah I was upset and hurt but I have never felt this bad and I don't know how to handle it. I finally made it to the hospital and I walked to the desk. "Hi (y/n) here for your check up?" (R/n) asked in a sweet voice. I swallowed despite my dry throat and shook my head no. "I'm here for someone else. I can't visit him yet though. Mirio Togata." I said in a very dry and small voice. "Oh. I will let you know when you can see him. I'm sorry." She said as I turned around and sat in a chair and curled my legs up to my chest. I just sat there looking at the floor with an expression that looked like a deer in headlights. As I sat there tears fell but I didn't bother to wipe them away.  People were talking around me but I couldn't focus on a single word they were saying, my mind was blank and my eyes dull.

It's been six hours I was still sitting in the same position, the same chair, and the same look of dread on my face. I heard someone say my name and I slowly looked up. "Hey sweetie." My mum said as she sat next to me. I leaned onto her and didn't say anything. "He is resting now. You can visit him tomorrow morning and he should be awake then." She said and she then kissed my head. I still said nothing. "You know I bet he is still going to have a smile on his face when he wakes up." My mum said quietly. "Classic Mirio." I said with a small chuckle. "Cheer up. You know he is still going to be happy no matter what and he is going to be fine. You should make him smile and laugh." She said as she rubbed my back. "Yeah you're right. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't." I said as I sat up with my new found confidence. " my shift ends in two hours, go home and eat take a shower relax the best you can and go to bed." My mum said as she stood up. "Ok." Was all I said as I walked out of the room.

The next morning I woke up got dressed and ready and went straight to the hospital. I walked to the counter and told (r/n) I was visiting Mirio. I walked in and stood in front of his door for a second, took a deep breath knocked and walked in. "Morning." I said as I made eye contact with a smiling Mirio. "I knew it was you." He said as he held his arms up for a hug. I hugged him for a good minute then let go and sat down. " how you feeling?" I asked as I reached out and held his hand. "Not the best." He said with a chuckle. "Yeah I bet." I replied. "I don't know if your mum told you, but I don't have a qu-" "yeah she told me." I cut him off. "Oh." He said as he looked down. "I'm sorry I lost it." He said as he looked back up. "It's fine. You were just protecting her, I'm not mad at you or anything." I said. "But I can't be a hero anymore, I don't have a quirk. I can't be your hero." He said as he looked down again on the verge of tears. "Who said you needed a quirk to be my hero?" I asked as I stood up and sat on the edge of his bed. "Whether you have a quirk or not you are still a hero and you are still strong and nothing can change that. It doesn't matter, you can still win a fight." I said as I kissed his cheek. "I love you." I said quietly. " I love you to." He responded and he wrapped both his arms around me. "Let's stay like this for a bit, I just want cuddles." He said as he put his face in my neck. "Yeah I just need cuddles to bud." I said as I leaned more into the hug. "Thank you." He said after a moment of silence. " you're welcome love." I whispered.

Someone requested this I hope you likes it💕 also I forgot to put this in my last post, if you prefer to have me put 'them' or 'their' instead of 'her' and 'she' let me know and if you request and you want the reader to be male or non binary just let me know plez. Just put your preference at the bottom of your requests and I will fulfill them. Okie love you byeeee💕💕