Bakugo x reader. Tired

Your POV

I was laying on the couch in the common room and listening to music. My eyes were closed but I wasn't tired, so I wasn't going to sleep. I felt the one empty cushion sink in and I opened my legs to see who it was. Katsuki was sitting on the couch, he looked tired and grumpy. "Are you sleepy baby?" I asked in a slow quiet tone. "Mmhmmm." He quietly mumbled. "Come here." I said as I opened my legs farther so he could lay on me. Katsuki laid on me and buried his face into my neck. I took out an ear bud and put it in his ear and played the music he likes. Katsuki soon went to sleep and I stayed up. While he was sleeping I took pictures of him and played with his hair.
About an hour later he woke up. I didn't realize he woke up until I felt him kissing my neck. Katsuki is more touchy when he's tired so I'm kinda scared as to what he will do, considering we are in the common room and there are other people here. Katsuki slipped his hand up my shirt and I pulled it back down. "Katsuki no." I said quietly. "Mmmmmmm." He grumbled as he pulled his head up and looked at me. "I want love." He whined. "You're getting love right now." I said with a small giggle. "I want more love." He grumbled. I giggled then wrapped my arms around him. With one hand I pet his head and with the other I gently rubbed his back. "I love you." He said as he slowly went back to sleep.