Dabi x reader birthday

(Idk when dabi's birthday is, I just thought of this so we gonna write it)

(Y/n) POV

Tomorrow is Dabi's birthday, I want to do something for him. Dabi and I are very close friends so I know what he likes, what he hates, what he wishes he could do, and what he regrets. I know exactly what I'm going to do for him.
"Hey I'm going to the store does anyone need anything!?" I yelled through out the bar. "More knifes" toga. "A new video game." Shigaraki. "More alcohol." Kurogiri. I didn't hear anything from Dabi. I went to his room and knocked on the door. A couple seconds later he opened it. "I'm going to the store need anything?" I asked. "Nope." He said with a tired voice. "Ok bye. Love ya buddy." I said with a closed eyed smile. "Love you too sweet cheeks." He replied and closed the door.
I am not a known villain so I can go out in public. I stay at the hide out and heal the others when they get back from missions, so to other people I am just a normal citizen who works as a part time nurse. When I got to the store I got everything I needed for the others, some essentials like food and water, and the stuff for Dabi.
Time skip
It was midnight, I checked if everyone was sleeping and they were. I made my way to the back of the bar where the kitchen is, and I made a cake.
Time skip to morning
It was early in the morning and I walked up to Dabi's room, I opened the door and walked over to his bed. I lightly shook him to wake him up. He didn't wake up. I then stood back up and flopped over him. He quickly jolted up as I laughed at his slightly annoyed face. "The hell you want sweet cheeks." He grumbled. "Well you are going to have to come downstairs to find out. It's really important and if you don't come down I will drag you down myself." I sad as I got up and walked out of the room leaving the door open to annoy him.
He came down a couple minutes later fully dressed. "So you got me up, now what's so important." He asked in a bored tone. "This." I said as I showed him the cake and the bag. "Happy birthday Dabi." I said as I hugged him. "How did you know it was my-"
"I'm sorry sir but only doctors and nurses are allowed to view personal documents thank you have a nice day." I said in a high pitch voice. "You found my personal records at the hospital. How?" He asked, looking at me like I was crazy. "Well it's not that hard when you add up all the information you told me." I replied. I walked over to the bag and pulled out the liquid latex, foundation, colored contacts and a pair of black pants and a red t-shirt. "What's That for?" Dabi asked, looking at the stuff suspiciously. "Well you said that the things you wish you could do again was go out in public and you also wanted to see your brother. You also said you regret leaving your brother, so.... I am going to cover your scars and change the color of your eyes. I have things planned and also Shoto goes to visit him mum every day at 5:00 pm. I wanted to do something for you since it's your birthday." I said as I looked at the ground playing with my feet. All of a sudden I felt arms around me holding me in a strong hug. I hugged Dabi back and buried my face in the crook of his neck. "Come sit down, I'm gonna cover up your scars."
Time skip
Dabi is now putting in the contacts and we are about to leave. "Of all colors, why purple." He asked under his breath. "What?! Look at me." I said as I grabbed his face and turned him towards me. "It suits you." I said and I pat his head. Now come on we have places to be."
Time skip
We went and seen a movie, we went to the mall, and we went to a cafe for lunch.
It's 4:45 Dabi and I are sitting on a  bench, waiting.
I looked up and seen a familiar red and white haired boy, I tapped Dabi on the shoulder and pointed at Shoto.

Dabi's POV

I looked over at Shoto, I'm nervous. I walked over to him from behind and tap his arm, he turned around not saying a word. I looked at him for a second then hugged him, when I pulled away he looked very confused and slightly scared. "Shoto I-*sigh* it's me. Toya." I said, he looked at me with a cold stare. "No You're not my brother. My brother has red hair and turquoise eyes." He said in a monotone voice. "I died my hair and I'm wearing contacts, if you still don't believe me I can prove it. I used to carry you home from school on my shoulders, I always protected you from dad before I left, and I always made sure you were happy. I am Toya Todoroki, your brother." I said, I looked him in the eyes and seen his expression change. He hugged me, he still didn't say anything he just hugged me." I hugged back "I'm sorry I left." I said. I felt him start to shake and my shirt was getting wet. I looked down and seen he was crying. Then I started crying. "Da-Toya, don't cry." I heard (y/n) whisper. I looked up to see her in front of me looking at me with a scared expression. She frantically moved her hands in front of her neck to tell me to stop, she was freaking out. I looked at her confused, she used her fingers to draw bag like drawings on her face, she then used her fingers to make it look like something was draining off of her face. I felt my heart stop when I realized why. The makeup was running and you could probably see my scars. My eyes were burning, I let go of Shoto and took out my contacts. I turned around to see Shoto looking at me weird. (Y/n) grabbed my arm and started dragging me away. "Uh Bye Shoto!" I yelled. He started following us. "Shoto sweetie go visit your mother, I don't want her to get worried about you, and tell her I am not visiting today!" (Y/n) yelled over her shoulder.
Time skip
We made it back and (y/n) took the makeup off my face. "There you go." She said as she started to walk away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Thank you." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close, so my cheek was rested on her stomach. "Your welcome." She said and she started to play with my hair. "Love you sweet cheeks." I said as I looked up at her. "Love you too Toya." She said with a smile.