Touya todoroki x reader part 2

Dabi's POV
I walked out of the cafe and started to turn a corner. I was in an alleyway, I growled and punched the wall, setting it on fire while doing so. 'Why did I do this. What am I like this?' I thought to myself as I walked back to the hideout. 'What if I made her fall in love with me again.' Yes that's my plan, I will make her fall in love with me again.
Time skip to next day
I went to (y/n)'s work a couple minutes before she actually gets here. I was holding (f/f). I seen her walking down the street, holding papers and a pen in her mouth. She unlocked the door and went into the cafe. I walked in shortly after her, she was facing the other way cleaning the counter. Without turning around she walked off somewhere behind the counter, I followed her. She was putting on an apron, I walked up to her, put the (f/f) down, and hugged her from behind. At first she leaned into it but quickly jumped away. "What are you doing here?" She asked, not looking at me. "I wanted to see you. Is that a problem?" I asked as I grabbed her hips. She let out a deep sigh and put her hands on my chest. I heard the door open, she pushed me away and walked out to the front. "Hello welcome to the cafe how may I help you?" She asked the costumer. "I just want a muffin to go thank you." He said. (Y/n) silently got the muffin and the man paid and left. I walked out and wrapped my arms around her waist. "What do you want from me?" She asked in a quiet voice. "I want you back. I love you." I replied. I buried my face into her neck and I placed little kisses on her. She froze, I felt her body stiffen and she just stood there. "I'm a hero you're a villain. I can't be with you." She said in a calm voice. "Then why won't you pull away?" I asked as I turned her around to face me. "I-I don't know." She whispered. I leaned in and kissed her, after a couple of seconds she kissed back. The kiss lasted a while and it got a little heated. Until we heard the door open and, "(y/n)?" It was Shoto. (Y/n) pushed me away and turned to face him. "Uh hey buddy." She said in a weird voice. "He is a villain, what is he doing here?" Shoto asked in a threatening tone. He grabbed (y/n) and pulled her behind him. (Y/n) looked at me with a worried expression. "I was just leaving." I said in a calm voice as I put my hands in my pockets. I left the cafe and went back into the alleyway. I didn't see Shoto leave so I eventually just went back to the hide out. "Where the hell were you all day?" Shigaraki asked. "What's it to you handy." I said as I walked up to my room.