Iida x reader. Smooth

(Y/n) POV

It was almost time to go home, I was sitting at my desk, Kirishima was sitting in his chair in front of me and Kaminari was sitting on my desk. "Hey I have a question." Kaminari said as he turned his head to me, "I have an answer." I replied. "If you transform into your wolf form and race Iida, who would win?" I looked up at the ceiling as I thought about that. "I don't know." I responded while still looking at the ceiling. "Well you should challenge him to a race after school today." Mina said as she put her hands on my shoulders from behind. "Ok then I'll go ask him." I got up and walked over to Iida, who was sitting with Deku and Uraraka. I tapped Iida on the shoulder to get his attention without being rude, he looked over at me with a questioning look. "I was wondering if you could meet me at the track after school. I want to race you in my wolf form. If you're up to it come when the bell rings." I didn't give him time to say anything as I walked back to my seat. Not to long later the bell rang and Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Sero, Bakugo and I all went to the track. A few minutes later I seen Iida, Deku and Uraraka walking over to us. I smiled and waved.
(Tiny time skip)

Kirishima's POV

Iida and (y/n) were lined up on the track ready to start. "Ready, set, GO!" I yelled, Iida took off and (y/n) started running in human form, she got a good start then in mid air turned into a big wolf. (Y/n) made it around the track twice when Iida has just finished his first round. Iida stopped and so did (y/n). "Wow you're fast." Iida said slightly out of breath. (Y/n) turned back into human and smiled "thanks. Oh and thank you for showing up I appreciate it." (Y/n) said. We all started walking to the front of the school to leave, I wrapped my arm around (y/n)'s shoulders and looked down at her. "You wanna come over to my house and play video games?" (Y/n) shook her head no and gently removed my arm from her shoulder. "Sorry Kiri I have a date with a certain blue haired boy with glasses." She said as she grabbed Iida's arm and put it around her shoulders. 'Damn she's smooth' I thought to myself.
Iida's POV

"Sorry Kiri but I have a date with a certain blue haired boy with glasses." (Y/n) said while putting my arm around her shoulders. 'Wait did I hear that right' I thought to myself. I looked down at her. "Did u just say date?" I asked her, she just smiled cutely. "Yup, at the malls food court at six, you up for it four eyes?" She asked with a smirk. I felt a blush grow on my face as I looked down at her. "I umm.. yes of course I will." I said while looking away from her. "Good, don't be late." She said, and before she left she got on her tip toes and kissed my cheek. She quickly ran off, and I could tell my face matched Kirishima's hair.