Dabi x reader

Your POV

I walked into Dabi's room. I know he is sleeping, but I don't care. I walked over and plopped onto his bed. He didn't budge. I laid there for a few minutes, till I got bored. I got up and walked over to his closet. I smiled as I grabbed one of his white shirts and I put it on over mine, I took my shirt off underneath his. I looked around and found his jacket lazily thrown at the end of his bed. I grabbed it and put it on. I started to flap my arms up and down in the oversized jacket. I quietly laughed then laid on top of Dabi again. About ten minutes later he finally woke up. "Hello." I said as I sat up. "Morning." He said in a tired voice. Dabi got up and walked to his closet and he grabbed a shirt. Before he put it on, he turned to me. "You look cute in that." He said with a small smile. "Yeah? And you look cute in that." I said with a smirk. Dabi smirked and put his shirt on. He walked over to me and he grabbed my hand to make me stand up. We hugged for a good minute or two. I felt Dabi move his head then I felt him start to kiss my neck. "Can I have my jacket back?" He mumbled then continued to kiss my neck. "Mmmm nope." I said happily. Dabi pulled away. "Why not?" He asked with a playful pout. "Cause it's comfy and it smells like you." I said with a small giggle. "If I give you a kiss, will you give it back.?" He asked quietly. "Can I keep the shirt?" I responded. "Yes." He answered. "Then your answer is yes." As soon as I said that Dabi leaned in and kissed me slowly. It last a while and got a little heated. There was a knock at the door. "Is (y/n) in there?!" Toga yelled through the door. Dabi pulled away from my lips but he started to kiss my neck again. "You gotta answer her." I whispered. He didn't respond. "Yeah I'm in here. What do you need?" I asked, loud enough for her to hear. "YAYY!" I heard her squeal, the door burst open and Toga just stood there. "Oh that's why you didn't answer." Toga said as she seen Dabi kissing my neck. He pulled away and let go of me. "Yeah and I was hoping she wouldn't answer to." He said as he held out his hand. "I believe we had a deal." He said in his usual monotone voice. "Oh." I said as I slipped off the jacket and handed it to him. I started to walk to Toga and she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room. "(Y/n) -chan come on, your brother needs you." She said. Toga stopped in front of Shigaraki's door and she knocked. "What?!" I heard the man baby yell. "Ok byeeee." She said as she ran off. I opened the door and said hello. "What took you so long?" Shigaraki asked slightly annoyed. "Dabi." I replied. "Whatever. I need you to go undercover as a civilian with me. And cover up that damn hickey no one wants to see that." He said. "Ok grouchy baby." I said as I walked out of the room. I put on makeup and changed my pants and hair style. I walked out to the bar, and Shigaraki wasn't even ready yet. Dabi walked in and he wrapped his arms around me from behind. "What did he need?" He asked. "He wants me to go do something with him. I don't know what it is, nor how dangerous." I responded. "Come on lets go." Shigaraki said as he rushed to the door and stepped outside. "Be careful sweet cheeks." Dabi said and he kissed me for a second. I pulled away and smiled. "Will do." I said as I walked outside.