Bakugo x reader laughing fit

(Y/n) POV

Bakugo and I were in the dorms, it was 8:30 so he is really tired. He was dragging me up to his room. "Hey (y/n) you wanna play a game with us?!" Mina yelled at me, I looked over with an apologetic smile, "Sorry I can't tonight, maybe next time." I politely said. Mina gave me a closed eyes smile, "It's ok, I see you have more important things to get to." She said as she wiggles her eyebrows. I smiled just as Bakugo dragged me from her sight.
We made it to Bakugo's room, he closed the door and locked it then proceeded to drag me to the bed. I sat down with my back to the wall,  Bakugo  laid down under the covers with his head in my lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled into me. I pet his head as he hummed, I then started giggling. "The hell's so funny." He mumbled, I then burst out in an uncomfortable fit of laughter. "The hell?!" Bakugo had sat up at this point as I continued to laugh. "You're so cute." I said through laughing. "That's what you're laughing about!?" He yelled. After a couple of seconds I heard a second laugh, it was barely audible but I heard it. That small laugh turned into a loud uncontrollable laugh. Bakugo and I were laughing over nothing.
Eventually we stopped laughing and Bakugo lies back down, I continued to pet his head as he fell asleep.