Shinso x reader

This is a mother and adopted son relationship.

Your POV

I want a kid. But I don't want a baby or a small child cause I don't have time for that.  I'm not with anyone, I'm a single girl who lives in a two roomed apartment alone. I work at U.A. and the other teachers/ hero's think that it's weird that I live in an apartment. I am the number four pro hero.
I went to the adoption place and I told the lady that I am looking for a kid in the middle/high school area. She got all the kids that fit my request and I met them one by one.

After I met everyone they asked me to make a decision. They handed me the papers with their names and their back stories. I looked through them carefully, making sure I make the right decision. "Hitoshi Shinso." I said quietly as I read his paper. "Pardon?" The lady at the desk asked. "I would like Hitoshi Shinso." I said louder. "Are you sure ma'am?" She asked. "I'm sorry did I stutter?" I asked, I was starting to get annoyed. "Sorry ma'am. I will go get him for you." She said as she hurried out of the room. A couple of minutes later she came back with the purple haired boy, who had a bag on his back. "Shinso, this is (f/n), also known as (h/n), she is adopting you today." The lady said politely. "Thank you. Hello Shinso." I said as I bowed. He didn't respond. "Ok come on we should go uhh home." I said and he followed me to the car. We got in and we started driving. "Is that all that you have?" I asked while pointing to the bag. "Yeah. They only let me bring some clothes and some sentimental things that I own." He said bluntly. "Ok. Would you like to go shopping to get more clothes and some stuff for your room?" I asked quietly. "Sure I guess." He said quietly. "We will stop by the apartment so you can put your stuff down and if you're hungry we can eat, then I have something to do real quick then we will go. Sound good?" I asked as we pulled into the parking lot. "Why do you live in an apartment?" He asked. "I prefer to live normally rather than in a big house." I replied as we both got out of the car.
We made it to my apartment and he walked to his room then came back out. "Ok help yourself to food. I gotta go."I said quickly as I rushed out the door.

Shinso's POV

I opened her fridge and my god she has a lot of food. I grabbed a container and looked inside, spicy soba. I put some in a bowl and heated it up in the microwave. 'Why did she leave so suddenly?' I thought to myself as I ate the food. 'Damn this is good.'
I finished eating and I walked around the apartment. It wasn't to big but it wasn't to small either, it was a good size.
Half an hour later the door opened and (y/n) walked in, looking tired and there were a couple of cuts on her face. "Ok let's go to the mall." She said as she grabbed a roll from the pantry.
We went to the mall and I just awkwardly stood behind her. "You lead. We are here so you can get stuff, so you go wherever you want. I will follow." She said and I walked in front of her and walked to stores.
Time skip
We came home from the mall and she used her quirk to quickly bring everything up to my room. She helped me get everything set up and she hugged me. "It's early but I'm going to bed. I have to go to a meeting at U.A tomorrow, about the new year." She let go of me and started to walk away. "I want to go to U.A." I said quietly. "Well with a quirk like yours you should be able to make it straight into the hero class. I'll put you in for recommendations if you want." She said as she stopped at my door. "No. I want to get in on my own." I said as I looked at the ground. "Okie pokie." She said and she was about to turn around again but I spoke up. "Thank you. For everything." I said and I quickly turned around. "You're welcome sweetheart." She said and I heard the door close.
Big time skip
I was sitting in my room and there was a knock at the door. "Come in." I said, not looking away from my task. I heard the door open and a small hello. "Wow you love eraserhead. Anyway since I am a teacher I know who got in and who didn't already, and..... just thought that maybe you might wanna try on this uniform to make sure it fits." She said. I quickly turned around and sure enough she was holding a U.A uniform. "Are you serious?" I asked, surprised I got in. "Yeah. It's not class 1-a it's 1-c, that's pretty good." She said. I ran to her and hugged her really tight and I took the uniform from her hands.
Another big time skip
All the first years and their teachers were in the gym and (y/n) was at the front about to talk. "Hello everyone. I am (h/n) and every Tuesday and Thursday you will spend the whole day with me. In this class we will be training and sparing and working on your quirks and abilities." She said and she walked over to three bins. She put one in front of 1-a, one in front of 1-b and one in front of my class. "In these buns are your hero costumes, they are marked by your numbers. Go put them on and come back." Everyone ran out of the gym with their uniforms and I was the last to leave. "Hey, got something for ya." (Y/n) said and she pulled a box out of her bag. "What's this?" I asked as I took the box. "Open it and you will see. I know you love eraserhead and you clearly like his style in fighting soo I got you this. It's made just like his and there is also a mask to help with your quirk." She said as I opened the box and there was the mask and under the mask was a grey scarf neatly folded. "Thank you!" I said as I tackled her in a hug. "Ok now go get changed." She said as she hugged me back. "And you're welcome!" She yelled to me as I ran out of the gym.
Everyone came back to the gym and (y/n) was going to say some other things about the class. "Ok. When you are in this class you need to wear your hero costumes every time. Today we won't do much since it's the first day you see me but tomorrow we will start. That being said, there are rules that you will follow." She continued on her talk about the rules and the consequences. "Any questions?" She asked when she was done. No one said a word an (y/n) smiled and separated the classes to do some minor training.
Time skip
I was walking out of the locker room and I walked to class 1-a to find (y/n). She was talking to Aizawa sensei. As soon as she seen me she stopped talking and smiled. "Going home?" She asked in a sweet voice. "Yeah. Bye (y/n)." I said and I hugged her and walked out.
Half an hour later (y/n) came in with Aizawa sensei walking close behind her. "Hitoshi, as you know this is eraserhead. He works with me and he agreed to help personally train you." She said. A smile grew on my face and I hugged her. "Come on kid let's go." Aizawa sensei said and we left the apartment.
After training I was so tired. "Hello. What do you want for dinner?" (Y/n) asked as soon as I walked in the door. "You got teriyaki chicken?" I asked as I sat at the table. "Yup." She said and she started to cook. I was deep in thought, thinking of all the things she has done for me since she adopted me. "Hey mum. Thank you for everything you have done for me." I said still looking at the table. I heard a small clanking noise, like she dropped something. "D-did you just call me mum?" She asked in a quiet voice. "Y-Yeah I did." I responded as I looked up at her. She was facing me and there were clearly tears in her eyes. A big smile spread across her face and she ran over and hugged me tightly. "I love you Hitoshi." She said quietly. "Love you to." I said as I hugged her back.

This is long, sorry. Hope it's good. First one I wrote with a mother son relationship. If you liked it let me know and you can request others like this if you want.
Okie bye peoples I love you 💕