Shigaraki x reader

Your POV

"Tenko, what are you doing!" i yelled at my friend as he continued to try to climb through my window without using all five fingers. "Whats it look like?" He asked as he almost fell backwards onto the ground. "Ok buddy, before you die." i said as i walked over and pulled him up by the arm. I closed the window after him and sat on my bed. "Soooooo, are you gonna tell me whats so important that you had to climb through the window at two in the morning?" "Oh uh there's no reason i just wanted to hang out." he said calmly. I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my book again. Tenko walked over and sat next to me and leaned on my shoulder. "No matter what happens will you promise to always by my best friend?" he asked out of nowhere. "Of course. Pinky promise." i said asi held up my pinky and he grabbed it with his. We both heard footsteps and i quickly layed down to make it look like i fell asleep reading. I watched Tenko run into my closet out of sight. My dad walked into the room and he took my book and put me under the covers and turned off the light. When he left Tenko came out and laughed quietly. "You goof shut up he could still hear you" i whispered very quietly. He calmed down and he came over and hugged me. "I should go home, go to bed." he said as he walked back to the window. "Later tater" i said a he carefully jumped out. 

"Tenko Shimura missing and parents found dead." I looked at the tv with tears in my eyes i felt my dad pull me in for a hug an i cried on him for hours. I was heart broken, my best friend is missing an his parents are both dead. Does tha mean he's dead to? Is he ok? Is he hurt? Who would kill his parents? These questions raced in my head as i thought of the worst possible outcomes.

I became a hero alone, Tenko and i were supposed to be heroes together. He's supposed to be here. Im supposed to be happy. I work at U. A. im a teacher for class 1-b. I help them get personal training done to make them faster, stronger, and smarter. Its lunch time and i went straight to my dads class. As the students left i went in. "Hey dad might" i said with a small smile. "Hey how are you today?" He asked, knowing today isnt a good day.  Six years ago from today was the last day i seen Tenko. I miss him so much and i always get really emotional on this day.
Sensing my sadness my dad put his arm around me and walked us both out of the classroom. "Lets go out for lunch today." he said as his arm fell and instead he grabbed my hand. I smiled and continued to walk with him. We went to a small restaurant where there weren't a lot of people. We sat at a two person table an ate our food and joked around. I excused myself to the restroom, as i was walking out i seen a swarm of people around my dad. I checked my phone an seen it was time for us to go back to the school. I waved my hands in his direction an pointed to my wrist to signal we had to go. "Just go I'll be back in a bit dont wait for me." he called over the people. I nodded and left. While walking back i bumped shoulders with someone. "Im so sorry." i quickly apologized and tried to walk off. The person grabbed my arm an pulled me around so they could see my face. "(Y/n)?" he asked after a second. "H-hello." i stuttered, clearly confused. He pulled hid hood down  to reveal very familiar red eyes, blue hair, and rough and pale skin. "Tenko." i said as i smiled and tears streamed down my face. I threw myself at him in a hug an cried like a baby. He awkwardly wrapped his arms around me, being sur he didn't touch me with his hands. "You became a hero." he said as he looked at me hero suit. "Yeah i did." i said a i pulled away a bit. "Remember that promise we made? Thay you would be my friend no matter what happens?" he asked guietly. "Of course i do. " i said with a smile. My smile slowly dropped as i seen a very familiar purple portal open behind him. Tenko wrapped one hand around my neck, only lifting one finger. "Lets see how well you can keep a promise." he said as i was pulled into the portal with him.

Hello peoples ︿()︿
Someone requested this one. I hope u like it 💕💕💕💕💕 i had fun writing again. Love you guys byeeeeeee💕💕😍